Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

My bad.

You're right.

He hasn't done anything since winning. Lazy bum.
I don't know about that narrative but so far he has the movie with Denzel and the ensemble role in Amsterdam.

Unfortunately thats it.

The way it goes, is you win an Oscar and you're suppose to get a ton of new roles/offers. It had nothing to do with being lazy. If you're just nominated then it just really depends who you are as an actor. Some capitalize on it, others might still struggle.

Talent and skill wise, Ramify Malik easily has a 30-40 year career.

The VVitch
The Whale

Same production company.

HOW?!
A24 does a LOT of projects. Watch Jonathan Majors' big break in Last Black Man in San Francisco next, another A24 gem. Albeit they just distributed that one, but its just an example of their scope.

Oh, and another little-known A24 distribution did well at the Oscar's tonight... ;)

A24 did a movie about pizza delivery boys getting serial murdered, which I honestly can’t finish.

image.jpg

:emoji_fire:

darthska darthska It’s called Slice, it’s not a good representation of A24

Actually saw a ranked list of A24 films and saw it was third to last: Had Zazie Beetz, Joe Keery, and Chance The Rapper starring though.

Another Christmas Movie to add to my list of Christmas Movies. Vibes out very similar to Reindeer Games. Can’t believe that I’ve never seen it before now.

Its not just that they were way off about who that is but their description pf the pic is also incredibly wrong :lol

That looks like my bae Florence with a light purple jacket on covering her arms admiring my other bae Michelle oscar win. There is no long embrace :lol

^^^ It’s like they came up with the caption first, couldn’t find an actual picture of that occurring and then still went to print with it with whatever pic they had of Yoeh hugging someone :lol:

Back
Top Bottom