Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

**** was like
moira-art-32.jpg

I’ve watched only two movies since the NBA Play-In Games began and I normally average one a day. I feel behind :lol:

You deserve a break every now and then. You’re keeping this thread afloat with your excellent viewing history and commentary. Keep up the good work. Treat yourself, but get ready to be back on your grind once the Lakers win the Ship.

*date night*

[restaurant]

Bronson: What are you having?
Her: Think I’ll do a cheeseburger
Bronson: Cool, what kind of cheese?
Her: American
Bronson: American cheese is the best cheese for a cheeseburger because it melts without splitting

ralph-fiennes-as-chef-julian-with-the-menu-s-cheeseburger.jpg

I saw tweets about his family preparing for the worst.
The reports are all over the place, but never particularly detailed. Something I read today said he’s improving “but not out of the woods”.

Just what I know from working closely with hospitals, the fact he’s been in the hospital for weeks suggests it’s something pretty serious. They don’t keep people in the hospital unless they feel it’s absolutely necessary.

The reports are all over the place, but never particularly detailed. Something I read today said he’s improving “but not out of the woods”.

Just what I know from working closely with hospitals, the fact he’s been in the hospital for weeks suggests it’s something pretty serious. They don’t keep people in the hospital unless they feel it’s absolutely necessary.

The news is all all over the place and at the same time no news at all.

Like this Jamie ****in Foxx and I feel like this should be a huge story but it doesn’t feel like it.

I’m watching Conspiracy Theory tonight and it got me thinking, we’ll never see Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts in a movie together ever again. And that’s kinda crazy. They could have dominated the box office together in the 90’s. What a waste of good talent.

Back
Top Bottom