Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Ask the connects at WB when we gona get that full length feature film adaptation of the show The Parent 'Hood..and maybe a reboot of Homeboys In Outerspace(or was that UPN?)

I believe he’s going into college but it’s weird AF that his parents are initiating the proposal. I think they are trying to get him laid

It's a comedy, (no it's ridiculous). Jennifer Lawrence turns 33 in a couple months. The parents lean in tho.

I'm just saying flip it to a girl going into college and a 33-year-old Liam Hemsworth or Alex Pettyfer or Jonathan Majors.

This is another example toward why I think Jennifer Lawrence sucks. What decision is this stupid *** movie. Obviously when I was 18 if I thought a 33-year-old woman was a 10 I'd sleep with her but yooooo it's a movie.

I need to know why Jennifer Lawrence took that role. Looks like such a bad movie. That should be a Sydney Sweeney movie. :lol:

There has to be some subversion or something they’re not showing in the trailer cause I don’t understand how it got green lit

Maybe they’re gonna say she’s 24 or something

Straight up good plan make the movie :lol:

UPN was tight I remember I just hadn't heard of it in a while. It was on in the Twin Cities.

Isn't "No Hard Feelings" based on a true story where some parents bribed a girl to date their son, using a car as bait?

I was surprised to learn you didn’t like the prequels, but I respect your opinions regardless.

Oh it’s not that I don’t like them. I’ve said very nice things about Menace. Watched it in theaters as a kid. CLONES is the one I hate hate hate. And I thought Sith was GREAT.

As a trilogy I like it okay.

I’ll say:

1: New Hope/Empire/ROTJ

2: The Prequels

3: Whatever the ones with Daisy are called. (Were there three?)

Do you remember some of your 5 & below?

Avatars? I might have 6'd them cuz I'm generous, but they are 5's & below.

The Flash is not that. :smokin

DC really some busters. :smh:

I wish Ezra wasn't a damn weirdo. Sequel SHOULD be automatic, but no idea what gonna happen.

The surprises. :wow: :pimp:

6.75/8

Back
Top Bottom