Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Did you finish Annihilation/thoughts?
Yea I finished it.
Man, quite a trippy *** Film/I loved it. I feel like those kind of FILMS are going to be REALITY one day. Evolution will clean this PLANET ONE DAY for a total reset on humanity for a clean sweep and resetting the environment at the hands of higher beings be it A.I./ Aliens or both.
I watched it b2b.

Yea I finished it.
Man, quite a trippy *** Film/I loved it. I feel like those kind of FILMS are going to be REALITY one day. Evolution will clean this PLANET ONE DAY for a total reset on humanity for a clean sweep and resetting the environment at the hands of higher beings be it A.I./ Aliens or both.
I watched it b2b.

The ending is very polarizing but I’m glad you rocked with it :smokin

Detroiters is a such a great show. Hope we get 1 more season someday.
I’ve watched the first 3-4 episodes and thought the show was very corny. I will admit that each ep had maybe 1 part that made me laugh but for the most part I was rolling my eyes a lot. Does it find its footing and improve after the first few episodes?

I saw Stand By Me for the first time yesterday. 5.5/8.

Pretty good. Usually I can relate to these movies regardless of cultural differences, but this one felt a little bit too targeted to a certain demographic

Also cool to see that John Singleton basically remixed the first few minutes for the opening of Boyz N The Hood. They say he was a film student when he made it, so that's pretty typical of writers/directors that age :lol:

IMG_3489.jpeg

Who's the blonde and who's in the white tee? Bro in the white tee, is that the dude in Oppenheimer? Scarecrow?

That does not look like Blunt to me. I just saw a hilarious video of her and whatever Jim from the Office's name is. I know they're married, and he was saying in the video that it's time for her to give up her fake accent. :rofl: :lol: Anyhoo, that doesn't look like her in the pic at all.

Downey & Blunt are in Oppenheimer?!

That's gonna be ssssoooo goooood!!!

They're both in the previews. But RDJ def looks way diff and Blunt is just briefly.

But yea, cast is great.

Mission Impossible 7 on Tuesday
Barbie and Oppenheimer the next week.

🔥🔥🔥

That does not look like blunt to me. I just saw a hilarious video of her and whatever Jim from the Office's name is. I know they're married, and he was saying in the video that it's time for her to give up her fake accent. :rofl: :lol: Anyhoo, that doesn't look like her in the pic at all.

She looks like Captain Marvel in that photo.

I watched the first 3 episodes of the new season of Jack Ryan today and I’m enjoying it. I liked the books and this season is finally doing some of that - it’s a shame it’s the final season.

Back
Top Bottom