Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

B.gif

My kiddo knows you all as my 'online movie friends' and wanted me to post his top 10:

01. A Man Called Otto
02. *censored* in Boots: Last Wish
03. Shawshank Redemption
04. Avengers: Infinity War
05. Inside Out
06. Coach Carter
07. The Prestige
08. Forrest Gump
09. Guardians of the Galaxy
10. Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire

NGL, I'm pretty cotdamb proud of a 16-yo with Shawshank as top 5 and Prestige as top 10.

*Edit: If you've ever been frustrated by our filters, I promise: me, too. 🤣

My kiddo knows you all as my 'online movie friends' and wanted me to post his tip 10:
01. A Man Called Otto
03. Shawshank Redemption
05. Inside Out
06. Coach Carter
07. The Prestige
08. Forrest Gump

NGL, I'm pretty cotdamb proud of a 16-yo with Shawshank as top 5 and Prestige as top 10.

@darthskaJR I agree with you on The Prestige, it’s in my Top 10 too — it’s impossible to watch that movie if you’re paying close attention and then get to the end, and not put it in your Top 10.

Switch Coach Carter out for Remember The Titans.

I’ve never seen A Man Called Otto, what was so good about it that it reached your No. 1?

Glad Shawshank tops your 3 after your dad showed it to you last night.

Props kid.

I’ve never seen A Man Called Otto, what was so good about it that it reached your No. 1?
"Because it had everything perfect. Amazing plot, emotional weight, the parts that are funny are hilarious, but the serious scenes, the tone really puts you in that moment. Also phenomenal acting. And the ending fits perfectly. We all knew that's how it was going to end, but we didn't know it would end that way. I already told you, to me it's a perfect movie."

Glad Shawshank tops your 3 after your dad showed it to you last night.
He LOOOOOVED it.

As soon as Brooks stood on the lil chair: "Nooooooo!!!" All the feels.

LOVED the ending. He loves a solid 3rd act, especially a solid final 5-ish minutes.

Watched about half of Saltburn yesterday and after outcast kid moves into the summer castle there are a few wtf scenes soon after. Not sure I really have the desire to see this one through.

My kiddo knows you all as my 'online movie friends' and wanted me to post his top 10:
01. A Man Called Otto
03. Shawshank Redemption
05. Inside Out
06. Coach Carter
07. The Prestige
08. Forrest Gump

I expect nothing less.

In fact, I need more from ska jr. 16 years old, I’m sure a lot of us were already quoting Tarantino and borrowing Best Picture winners/IMDB Top 100 from Blockbuster

I expect nothing less.

In fact, I need more from ska jr. 16 years old, I’m sure a lot of us were already quoting Tarantino and borrowing Best Picture winners/IMDB Top 100 from Blockbuster
What do you mean?
I'll get to my curiosity: I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not.
So before I respond thinking... that... what do you mean?

Back
Top Bottom