Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Show some love to my guy Bob Newby: Superhero

1724274679554.png

1724274713075.png

Sooooo when does DEXTER start getting good? I’m 3 episodes into season 1 and it’s like CSI Miami level quality AND corniness. At what point, if im not liking it, should I just throw up my hands and end things?
I think that’s the Ice Truck Killer season? Stay with it, it’s slow until the second half of Season 1 and then everything through like S5/6 is amazing.

I’m a huge John Lithgow fan, so once I’ve heard that he’s had appearances on the show Dexter, I’ve been curious ever since.

I have not seen the show before, but I would undoubtedly check it out if the opportunity presented itself

I’m a huge John Lithgow fan, so once I’ve heard that he’s had appearances on the show Dexter, I’ve been curious ever since.

I have not seen the show before, but I would undoubtedly check it out if the opportunity presented itself
Lithgow season was the best season, it’s very good as the circle starts minimizing for our protagonist(?)

Sooooo when does DEXTER start getting good? I’m 3 episodes into season 1 and it’s like CSI Miami level quality AND corniness. At what point, if im not liking it, should I just throw up my hands and end things?

Boi if you don't.....

I was just praisin this thread in another thread yesterday, do not make me take that back.

CSI Miami, bro..... :stoneface:

I’m on s2 and I can’t help but laugh at a few things:

Deb. She’s just hilariously bad.. like all timer stinker

Dexter.. bruh is moving crazy lol. Pulling a fire alarm and deleting files 😂

Dectective coates 😂😂 bruh always so mad man

Back
Top Bottom