Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

seeing the substance tmrw

IMG_2524.jpeg

Right with you now.

Is Parasite your favorite from him? What's your next favorite? 👀
parasite is indeed a masterpiece… but my favorite from him is still memories of murder (2003)

if you like police procedural similar to fincher’s work (i.3 Seven, Zodiac)

definitely check it out!

I think the only film i’ve been kinda lukewarm on was snowpiercer but it’s been awhile since i seen it

parasite is indeed a masterpiece… but my favorite from him is still memories of murder (2003)

if you like police procedural similar to fincher’s work (i.3 Seven, Zodiac)

definitely check it out!

I think the only film i’ve been kinda lukewarm on was snowpiercer but it’s been awhile since i seen it
On it, whenever my next chance is.
Screenshot_20240921_234610_JustWatch.jpg

Best space pilots ? You please add more this was off the top of my head :lol:

Cooper- interstellar
Idris Elba- Prometheus
Rocket- GOTG
Quill- GOTG
Chewie/ Solo- Star Wars
Will Smith- ID
Niobe- Matrix Reloaded

B Bronson

I just read a cool fact about Titanic. Neil DeGrasse Tyson was watching the film when it first came out and he noticed the stars above Jack and Rose during the sinking scene were incorrect. We know the exact latitude and longitude of the sinking and the exact time the ship went down. Apparently he noticed the stars were in the wrong position relative to where they should have been.

So he wrote James Cameron a letter saying that. And Cameron decided to make him a sort of consultant for the film and allowed him to give the correct star map that they used for the 15 year anniversary DVD re-release!
1726987067586.jpeg

That 2012 correction
1726987180200.gif

I loved this movie and the kids dynamics.. I need to rewatch the sequel but I remember being underwhelmed
I agree on both counts. I loved chapter 1 as well, and in addition to that, didn’t enjoy chapter 2 as much as chapter 1.

Chapter 2 failed to live up to the expectations of the first one. We moviegoers were all super excited for chapter 2, because IT is one of King’s best works, and also because chapter 1 was a solid film.

I would like to revisit chapter 2 as well. Maybe I’ll see things I may have missed, and wind up liking it more than I remember.

I agree on both counts. I loved chapter 1 as well, and in addition to that, didn’t enjoy chapter 2 as much as chapter 1.

Chapter 2 failed to live up to the expectations of the first one. We moviegoers were all super excited for chapter 2, because IT is one of King’s best works, and also because chapter 1 was a solid film.

I would like to revisit chapter 2 as well. Maybe I’ll see things I may have missed, and wind up liking it more than I remember.

I’m sorry if I missed your input before, but what’s your opinion on the earlier 2 part IT movie/series? I can’t remember ever watching the original all in one sitting, but I do remember being scared to death from certain scenes

I’m sorry if I missed your input before, but what’s your opinion on the earlier 2 part IT movie/series? I can’t remember ever watching the original all in one sitting, but I do remember being scared to death from certain scenes
I liked it a lot! I actually own it on Blu-ray. But I suggest that you please check out the Novel if you haven’t. You would love it.

The ending makes me cry. 😢

But don’t worry. It’s bittersweet.

The film wasn’t bad.
Lopez was not great in it but she or it is not nearly as bad as had been written. It definitely came along at the worst possible time for Jennifer. Divorce from Ben. That This is Me: A love Story dropped and then Diddy was in trouble and her name was being dragged back onto that and then tikTOK, tikTOK was on an absolute Jennifer tear down and it seemed deserved.

Anyway, I watched this b2b and enjoyed it very much.

horror-heads are gonna love the substance

IMG_2552.jpeg

that ish was disgusting, honestly might be an unforgettable theater experience

that was the most audible gasps and gags i’ve heard in a movie theater

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom