Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by CP1708

Currently watching Eden Lake on DVR, and just set Dr. Strangelove to record Monday. This thread has great influence.
laugh.gif
Saw Hanna last night, what a freaking waste of time.
30t6p3b.gif
Eden lake was 
eek.gif
sick.gif
when I saw it last month.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Currently watching Eden Lake on DVR, and just set Dr. Strangelove to record Monday. This thread has great influence.
laugh.gif
Saw Hanna last night, what a freaking waste of time.
30t6p3b.gif
Eden lake was 
eek.gif
sick.gif
when I saw it last month.

Yeah, I'll use it 
laugh.gif
How do you know that I haven't though? 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Anybody think its funny when a person who doesn't frequent this thread comes in, totally unaware of what this thread "actually is"... and says "He Got Game and Rudy"
laugh.gif
Like, are they're 250 pages of just Sports Movie talk? Come on bros.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I'll use it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Anybody think its funny when a person who doesn't frequent this thread comes in, totally unaware of what this thread "actually is"... and says "He Got Game and Rudy"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Yeah, I'll use it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes. Yes I do.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Yeah, I'll use it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes. Yes I do.

Never seen any LOTR's and have no intention of doing so.  Same w/ Harry Potter.

I read the first 1/2 of the OG Harry Potter in middle school and...

snp6ag.jpg

Never seen any LOTR's and have no intention of doing so.  Same w/ Harry Potter.

I read the first 1/2 of the OG Harry Potter in middle school and...

snp6ag.jpg

^ LOTR is a must see, man. im not even big on that fantasy stuff...but that movie series rules.

^ LOTR is a must see, man. im not even big on that fantasy stuff...but that movie series rules.

I've been reading the first LOTR for 2 years now. Need to really sit down and pound out that series before I watch the movies.

I've been reading the first LOTR for 2 years now. Need to really sit down and pound out that series before I watch the movies.

People, please stop grouping Harry Potter with Lord of the Rings. It's like grouping Aliens and Star Wars together - both are sci-fi movies based in space... and that's where it ends.

You're doing yourself an injustice by not watching LOTR...

People, please stop grouping Harry Potter with Lord of the Rings. It's like grouping Aliens and Star Wars together - both are sci-fi movies based in space... and that's where it ends.

You're doing yourself an injustice by not watching LOTR...

CP1708:
You know what, maybe we shouldn't have people name the movies they've never seen, I'm already angry.
laugh.gif

I've already ruffled feathers in General a few years ago by saying I'd never seen Scarface and in here this year by saying I'd never seen Pulp Fiction. I've since seen both movies, but yeah.
laugh.gif

So the topic of a couple movie sagas came up at work yesterday, and I mentioned that I'd never seen any of the installments of either series: Rambo and Rocky.

Seen a few minutes of the the Rocky series, but just flipping channels. Never seen 2 seconds of Rambo.

Then a coworker asked what my top 5 movies were, real quick, no thinking about it. I rattled off:
#1. Good Will Hunting/Antwone Fisher
#3. A Beautiful Mind
#4. 3:10 to Yuma
#5. Cider House Rules

If I would have had a couple seconds more to think about it, I would definitely have substituted The Green Mile for Cider House Rules, no question.

CP1708:
You know what, maybe we shouldn't have people name the movies they've never seen, I'm already angry.
laugh.gif

I've already ruffled feathers in General a few years ago by saying I'd never seen Scarface and in here this year by saying I'd never seen Pulp Fiction. I've since seen both movies, but yeah.
laugh.gif

So the topic of a couple movie sagas came up at work yesterday, and I mentioned that I'd never seen any of the installments of either series: Rambo and Rocky.

Seen a few minutes of the the Rocky series, but just flipping channels. Never seen 2 seconds of Rambo.

Then a coworker asked what my top 5 movies were, real quick, no thinking about it. I rattled off:
#1. Good Will Hunting/Antwone Fisher
#3. A Beautiful Mind
#4. 3:10 to Yuma
#5. Cider House Rules

If I would have had a couple seconds more to think about it, I would definitely have substituted The Green Mile for Cider House Rules, no question.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CP1708:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, First Blood is legit, and so are all 5 Rocky movies. They range from great film (Rocky) to quintessential 80s cheese (Rocky IV), but Rocky Balboa might be my favorite of them.

CP1708:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, First Blood is legit, and so are all 5 Rocky movies. They range from great film (Rocky) to quintessential 80s cheese (Rocky IV), but Rocky Balboa might be my favorite of them.

^ Your screen name just reminded me that I've never seen Hoosiers, either.

Bad thing about that one is that I actually have it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ska did you get my PM?

laugh.gif
Ska did you get my PM?

Yeah, and I don't know why you can't edit the title. Try logging in on a different type of browser. Like if you're on Firefox right now, log in with Explorer, then see if you can edit the title with that browser.

Yeah, and I don't know why you can't edit the title. Try logging in on a different type of browser. Like if you're on Firefox right now, log in with Explorer, then see if you can edit the title with that browser.

laugh.gif
Also a quality movie, but not on that Rocky level

Back
Top Bottom