Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

his filmography is stellar. out of all the movies he’s directed that i’ve seen, the only one i didn’t like was crystal skull.

Seriously, when he delved into a new genre he would go on a RUN.

Adding new elements along the way that revolutionized the viewer’s cinematic experience.

It’s crazy how all these directors came up together & dominated the industry for such a long period of time.

Schindler’s List might be the only B&W movie I can watch in it’s entirety besides Raging Bull.

“Blade Runner 2049” is indescribable to me at the moment.
But it is worth the hype.
It is #3 in my Top 10 for the year.
Behind “Wind River” and “Get Out”.

Oh wow, Weinstein Company straight up fired Harvey Weinstein for being a sexually harassasing sexual predator.

He looks the type but crazy how this comes out now suddenly.

Company got tired of paying for his settlements?

This Harvey thing is an open secret in Hollywood.

Also, f--- Meryl Streep for her hypocrisy. She has publicly stated her love for him on many occasions.

My thing is given the heightened treatment of the issue the past 7 years in society I don't get how it's been an open secret still for so long :lol:

I also need a list of names. Too many of these settlements include NDAs. I don't know why these women aren't publicly blasting dude after he does it.

He allegedly tried to fap in front of a chick. Sadly enough this ain't the first time I've heard of a dude doing that in front of a female (see Charlie Baltimore) :smh:

^ Because Weinstein has been powerful for so long. He literally buys Oscar awards for his actors/actresses/directors.. "Harvey's girls" is a name for a reason.

Tarantino and Spike Lee will keep quiet on this. He's helped them a lot too. In fact, the A-list stars will most likely stay quiet because they got famous from his help.

The only reason why this has bled out after all this time is 1) he didn't have his hands in enough pots or 2) he goofed up somehow and someone got tired of him.

Nobody that is active is crapping on Harvey.

Even his Brother "rousted" him but best believe he will end anyone who mutters a word against that Weinstein name.

Nobody that is active is crapping on Harvey.

Even his Brother "rousted" him but best believe he will end anyone who mutters a word against that Weinstein name.

The silence from directors/producers/execs is also pretty telling. They don't want their own dirty laundry out.

I get it but I still don't get it.

Seems all this talk of feminism, equal pay, the anti-rape stuff, equality in general, etc. isn't really a conviction of these ppl that talk about it. Can't keep their principles if their reputation or some money or career may be in jeopardy.

Meryl was brought up but the hypocrisy seems to spread farther than that.

CurbYE

:rofl:
The pickle jar diversion.
Leon screaming "just chase away the Muslims" as Larry skypes The Ayatollah

tenor.gif

Saw Better Watch Out. I must have mis-saw the trailer, it had a feel of an "Adult Home Alone" to me, but it was not. Decent flick, I was expecting better. 4.5/8

Back
Top Bottom