Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Still one of the creepiest movies I’ve ever seen. With the family, tree, and the horror character dude was terrifying. The hospital bed scene :sick::sick:
If you like Sinister, peep the writers books. Dreams and Shadows & Queen of Dark Things. Both are good. Dreams and Shadows is the first book.

Something is missing from Ewan and Colby’s lives. Residing in the corners of their memories is their time in Limestone Kingdom, a realm filled with magic and mystery, a world where only some may travel amongst the menagerie of mystical souls and sinister demons.
Its pretty dark. Anyone used to watch Spill/Double Toasted? The books and Sinister is written by Carlyle

So, Penny Dreadful:City of Angels is up, and the same guy who wrote the other Showtime Penny Dreadful wrote this one as well?
The first scene was off to a pretty good start until the field caught fire and Graphix were used.......(did they cut The budget in half?)

I also find it odd that Rory Kinnear is a main character, again. He played John Clare (Dr Frankensteins Creation) in the Original Series.
I can appreciate Natalie Dormer but I’m not sure about Lorenza Izzo in any role, though I love her.

I see Kerry Bishé’(Halt and Catch Fires Donna)is listed to Star so, let’s get started!

The first two eps were good. Story wise its less of a period piece horror and more of a how the supernatural/evil influences tensions in America in the 30s/40s of sunny Cali.

A lot of it is a big change from the OG.

maaaaaaan I don’t know how they could make this movie work in 2020. They just don’t make action films like they did in the 90’s. Also, there’s literally no Demolition man without Simon Phoenix :lol:
Exactly. Are they gonna clone him or something or is he fighting someone new and crazier?

Extraction 5/8 - All of the action was solid. Cast was good. Plot was weak. Ending was corny.

Snowpiercer (no idea how many times) 6.5/8 - Still great. Yekaterina Bridge scene. :smokin

Anyone planning to checkout the Snowpiercer series? It looks good from the trailer I've seen, plus it stars Jennifer Connelly and Daveed Diggs.

ill be tuning in. loved the movie. had hoped hbo got the rights but tnt it is i guess.

All Day & A Night 6.8/8

Naturally, Wright was great as usual and expected.

Really good story.

I see Sanders just needs the writer/storyteller running **** with quality to shine. He stayed in lane and range and came off as a complicated character with depth as opposed to feeling frustrated.

Last edited:
Did you use to watch TVB too? :nerd:
Not too into series and dramas. I've watched some classics like 80s Duke of Month Deer, Return of the condor heroes, Heavenly sword and Dragon Saber with Tony Leung and Andy Lau other than that not too many. I'm more into films. Mostly Martial Arts, Action, Crime, Comedy.

The first two eps were good. Story wise its less of a period piece horror and more of a how the supernatural/evil influences tensions in America in the 30s/40s of sunny Cali.

A lot of it is a big change from the OG.
should i waste my time or nah???

Back
Top Bottom