Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Luckily and unluckily for me, my last time was seeing 4 movies but a bit of mixed bag

Emma, The Way Back, The Hunt, and Bloodshot. That was like the second weekend of March.

Nothing else was coming out soon but like 3 or 4 days later AMC and Regal shut down.

Last movie I saw was Knives Out in one of those bougie reserved couch theaters with the gourmet rosemary popcorn and beer/wine service :lol:

Now that I think of it, that place should be fine with social distancing later since you were at least 6 feet away from another party that you didn’t know. I wonder how many theaters will still be around in a year.

RIP, Jerry Stiller. Legend.

1E40E2B8-41C8-4B66-87F6-F518FB82FB82.gif

Thank god they recasted the Marty McFly role after a couple weeks, movie would feel completely different with Eric Stoltz as the lead.

I actually didn't even know this until I was looking at the B2TF wikipedia page today. They definitely made the right choice. Whole movie was really close to perfect in every way.

I mess with Some Kind of Wonderful though. Another solid 80's flick.

Last film I watched in the theater was The Invisible Man. :pimp:
same. oddly tho i left the movie thinking it was a decent 5/8 as maybe a thriller but then i looked it up and everyone has it listed as a horror??? am i that desensitized as to not think it was a horror the entire time?:lol:

Might be the only one to appreciate it but I started Bosch s6 and the editing tricks and transitions have been fierce so far.

Ep3 around the 33 min mark they pulled off the mean time passing edit. Blink and you miss it. Would think Edgar disappeared.

I actually didn't even know this until I was looking at the B2TF wikipedia page today. They definitely made the right choice. Whole movie was really close to perfect in every way.

I mess with Some Kind of Wonderful though. Another solid 80's flick.

those Eric stoltz filmed scenes were SO cringeworthy. Like, you know how bad you have to be in the role when they replace you after filming a 3rd of the movie? Took balls to do that, then reshoot from scratch. I guess that’s why Zemeckis is the man.

Back
Top Bottom