Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

WHITE LINES
I can’t say enough about this Series.
Epic Music. Epic Characters. Epic Setting. Epic Tales.
For a series that is so full of Taboo and Debauchery, they sure found a way to squeeze something very pure out of each indignity. The story of Love, Loss, Loyalty and Betrayal is woven together in such a way you can tell the writing is come from somewhere deep.
In a World that is so diverse it’s nice to see a show pattern itself after that diversity and come out on top.
This is Story telling one could be proud of. Naturally you can rave about Nuno and how he shines but that cat that plays Axel, he was on a whole different level of genius at every turn. Epic AF.

Rewatching Parasite, and the music in the film is something I think I overlooked the first time. Everything about the music is beautiful in this film, and it absolutely makes the mood for the scene/segment. I'm going to go on a Bong Joon Ho binge.

Hold on gotta hang this above my bed, but somehow I came away with $810 in my cart Getty!?

gettyimages-1144219025-2048x2048.jpg

Really weird you say that, because yesterday I was looking up Josh Hutcherson while watching the first Hunger Games with roommates, to see what he’s doing now, and stumbled upon that.

Had no idea it existed; Rogen’s face on the TV show’s poster looked ridiculous.

Scoob 4/8 - Enjoyed the animation but the plot was weak.

The Other Missy 3/8 - So bad its kind of funny. Rob Schneider and Nick Swardson still doing their thing.

Underworld 5/8 - This franchise had a ton of potential and then shoots itself in the foot.

Underworld Evolution 3/8 - Outside of Marcus looking pretty cool the whole movie is a disaster.

Underworld Rise of the Lycans 3/8 - The last attempt at salvaging conflicting origin stories. Stopping here there's no way 4 or 5 are any good.

The Snowpiercer premiere was pretty good.

I thought it'd just be one season long journey up the train but throwing in a murder mystery is cool.

I also really liked the twist at the end.

Reactions: sb
Ophelia 5.7/8

It was cool. Not a lot of Daisy Ridley movies out there yet.

Naomi Watts was the standout acting wise.

Back
Top Bottom