Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Can you guess what movie am I watching?
IMG_20210111_201656__01.jpg

Last edited:

The one where pops becomes super young acting.

The one where they do a Romeo and Juliet them and Marlon starts trippin at the end when ol girl gets knocked out.

The Jerry Springer episode.

And the one where their in witness protection.

Lol so many more.....

I’m going to have to like Greenberg or Marriage Story to confirm Noah Baumbach’s not gotten the most slack for the least production.

been watching Mr. Robot and that show wild :lol:

this dude really brought down a conglomerate and now working for them to help them out :rofl:
Has really dope writing and terrific acting and visuals. But this is wild AF.
was going through the old thread and peeps kept saying it’s for ‘smart people’ :lol: or ‘not smart enough to underatand’
It’s great entertainment.

this dude really brought down a conglomerate and now working for them to help them out :rofl:

One of the most prolific hackers in the US, Kevin Mitnick did this. He served 5 years fed time for his hacking activities, wire fraud, etc and now he works as a cybersecurity engineer and consultant with some of the biggest corporations. Worth the read if you're a reader.

51HthxU2L3L._SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if some of Mr. Robot was inspired by his life. Would make an amazing movie TBH.

been watching Mr. Robot and that show wild :lol:

Has really dope writing and terrific acting and visuals. But this is wild AF.
was going through the old thread and peeps kept saying it’s for ‘smart people’ :lol: or ‘not smart enough to underatand’
It’s great entertainment.
Personally I enjoyed the show so much because of the character studies. The plot was CRAZY and had a lot of (great) twists and turns. Nothing necessarily felt out of place, despite it being some of the most fantastical **** ever. But that also played into the end game, so, take it at face value and dont overthink. The characters are what kept me most interested and, again, the payoff for the story is SOOOOO GOOD. Stick with it, no matter what, and trust that it works.

Watched "Promising Young Woman" last night which has a pretty strong cast with Carey Mulligan, Laverne Cox and Bo Burnham. Also has small roles with McLovin and Adam Brody. Very interesting thriller type movie and I didn't at all see the ending coming. It's basically about a girl whose friend got raped 6-7 years earlier and is now trying to get back at scumbag guys who try to take advantage of drunk grils. There are some plotholes here and there but overall I'd recommend it. 5.5/8

Back
Top Bottom