Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Aubrey Plaza & My Cocaine...I mean Michael Caine

Best Sellers (Sept 17th)

In for this odd pairing. Big fan of Plaza and Caine.

Another underrated movie of Plaza's is Safety Not Guaranteed. Great casting and would recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it. Plus many scenes were shot in the greater Seattle area and I played in/attended many sports events at the HS football game they attend back when they had the nasty astro turf lol and smh (Highline Stadium in Burien, WA).

This stunt double doesn’t look a bit like Arnold but who did at that time

104B9914-7E1C-42D4-AF73-BCC9A47BE606.jpeg

Speaking of Van Damme has anyone seen JCVD? Heard its almost like a biography of him poking fun at himself. Been meaning to watch it for a while.

Too busy atm; didn’t watch, isn’t it cause he wanted to be in Wild Wild West with Kevin Klein instead aka Dave?

Too busy atm; didn’t watch, isn’t it cause he wanted to be in Wild Wild West with Kevin Klein instead aka Dave?
No. He chose that movie instead but their pitch made no sense and was pretty bad so it made it easier for him to pass.
Watched The Outsider on HBO. People been holding out on me. :smh:

I must've missed when people were raving about this, but it's pretty amazing.

Stephen King miniseries. Haunting and in-pocket with the darkness and menace all day.

7.5/8
Most NTers weren't a fan of how it went

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom