Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Stay Tuned is prob top 10 most underrated comedies :lol:

nobody I know irl has ever heard of this movie. RIP John Ritter.

I remember going to a sleepover when I was young and the kid's mom rented it and no one wanted to watch it :lol:

All I can remember is it being about a guy or kid getting stuck inside their TV.

The Night House (2021)

I really liked this one. Had me at the edge of my seat at times. Not even gonna lie, I got chills a few times as well. Not scary spooky chills but suspense chills. Some scenes build up to a point where you're trying to figure out what's going on and they give you a sliver of something. I'm blaming it on the theater & speakers tho lol. The buildup and suspense was strong. Had some Invisible Man vibes too. Only wish they stretched the ending more. Other than that it was a solid movie. Great thriller.

6035A710-BF54-4E7A-B82C-9F3F0E8613AD.png
D06AB8E0-8A9E-4456-A4BF-D59779CD46F5.png
9AB974D3-954E-4CB9-A0E5-5D400EC4F324.png
F1796648-0838-40A9-B83D-F6B0287B5D87.png
76894970-7040-44B1-A633-A85036D11C34.png

I believe in Candyman.

Does anyone know where I can watch People Just Do Nothing Big in Japan? UK theatrical release only from what I know but have no clue if it dropped anyway here.

:rofl: at Grindah on this

"Lemme tell you something.....I am God"

"Ask God how many shots of Bourbon before he cut me open."

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

This was so ****ing cold.

Jed: [during his deposition] which makes me wonder if this "lawyer" has any idea what kind of grades one must receive in college to be accepted at a top medical school, if you have the vaguest clue on how talented one must be to lead a surgical team. I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn't miscarry or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trauma from postoperative shock, who do you think they're praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, Dennis, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was in operating room number two on November 17, and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God.

:pimp:

The Night House (2021)

I really liked this one. Had me at the edge of my seat at times. Not even gonna lie, I got chills a few times as well. Not scary spooky chills but suspense chills. Some scenes build up to a point where you're trying to figure out what's going on and they give you a sliver of something. I'm blaming it on the theater & speakers tho lol. The buildup and suspense was strong. Had some Invisible Man vibes too. Only wish they stretched the ending more. Other than that it was a solid movie. Great thriller.

just got back from this and pretty much share the same feeling. I enjoyed it all the way through until about 3/4ths of the movie. Creatively, I wish they chose something better to conclude with

Do yall think it's possible to make a real Top 10 this year?

It's gonna be September and the only close to great movies for me were nominated for Oscars already. :lol:

Past February...

Back
Top Bottom