Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

except he was restrained

it’s like with robin Williams, there is great robin Williams and then they let him explore the space wayyyyyyyyy too much

had to make sure I wasnt in the DC thread before saying that
Its more like his role was small and then he died.

Tonights movie
images (6).jpeg

Is there a good sign that Movies Anywhere will stick around for my lifetime? I’m 29 and I’ve lived to see things die don’t be a dumbass
I doubt it. I just rip my blurays to an hdd. Seems like the safer plan to me.

B7B34476-85FA-4D71-B351-7786C24545CA.jpeg

Watched The Killing of a Sacred Deer last night. What the hell did I just watch?!!! I’m not usually the type to say this…..but I hated it. Thought it was pretentious and wildly overrated. Friends told me this was a hidden gem/hilariously dark/A24 quality/like The Lobster. WRONG. Just left me upset at film in general.

Watched San Francisco from the 30s with Clark Gable.
Pretty dope. Loosely based on the 1906 earthquake.
Reminded me a bit of titanic.
Crazy how some of the effects were pretty good for that time.

Watched half of the Tammy Faye Baker movie last night with one of the spider dudes on HBO. It was oddly fascinating gonna have to finish it soon

B7B34476-85FA-4D71-B351-7786C24545CA.jpeg

Watched The Killing of a Sacred Deer last night. What the hell did I just watch?!!! I’m not usually the type to say this…..but I hated it. Thought it was pretentious and wildly overrated. Friends told me this was a hidden gem/hilariously dark/A24 quality/like The Lobster. WRONG. Just left me upset at film in general.
Made by the same dude that directed and wrote The Lobster.

Was checking out the IMDB of Halle Berry…..she’s accepted some very very ****ty roles in her Career.
Woman is so fine though.
She’s damn near 60yo, and looks like she’s 25

The Last Duel.

I guess this would've worked just fine and succeeded a decade ago or two. The film was good. I dug the 3 act structure. It ended as it should as far as scumbag rapists getting got.

Only problem is it didn't need to be 2 and a half hours.

Also, Damon and Affleck aint believable as Frenchmen :lol:

5.7/8

Was checking out the IMDB of Halle Berry…..she’s accepted some very very ****ty roles in her Career.
Woman is so fine though.
She’s damn near 60yo, and looks like she’s 25
She been on the wrong side of a few divorces. She get treated like a dude when it comes to that alimony and spousal support

The Last Duel.

I guess this would've worked just fine and succeeded a decade ago or two. The film was good. I dug the 3 act structure. It ended as it should as far as scumbag rapists getting got.

Only problem is it didn't need to be 2 and a half hours.

Also, Damon and Affleck aint believable as Frenchmen :lol:

5.7/8

I wanted to see in theater but caught last night on HBO.......

I want my money back...... :lol:

That was not good. I have no idea why it was even made. It was allllllllllllll over the place. I bought the damn Blu Ray too. I need to return that **** :lol:

Watched Mississippi Burning.
Man tough watch. Mississippi was such a trash place. Is it any better?
All star cast
Green Goblin
French conmection
Eddie Winslow
Mary poppins
Francis mcdormimd (first time I ever thought she looked good)
Chucky
Sergeant from toy story and FMJ
Sam Witwikys dad

I wanted to see in theater but caught last night on HBO.......

I want my money back...... :lol:

That was not good. I have no idea why it was even made. It was allllllllllllll over the place. I bought the damn Blu Ray too. I need to return that **** :lol:
Maybe it's cuz I saw it at home I saw nothing wrong with it.

One take for the broke boy all about honor, another take for intellectual suck up, a d a longer take for the lady.

Seemed like a lot of the other period pieces. I don't see what's so bad about it. Its just not some great film or classic.

The set design, costume, etc. was all top notch. Acting was solid.

Only other negative I saw was despite the length and how unnecessary it was some of the pacing was dumb fast but I guess Scott must've thought since they would be repeating scenes that would be okay.

Last edited:
Watched Mississippi Burning.
Man tough watch. Mississippi was such a trash place. Is it any better?
All star cast
Green Goblin
French conmection
Eddie Winslow
Mary poppins
Francis mcdormimd (first time I ever thought she looked good)
Chucky
Sergeant from toy story and FMJ
Sam Witwikys dad

I watched this for the first time not too long ago. I thought it was excellent.

Back
Top Bottom