Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Definitely getting my moneys worth and then some on AMC's A-list this month having already seen Sonic 2 and Ambulance last week and with Massive Talent and The Northman later this week. Still need to see Everything, Everywhere All at Once as well.

calibeebee calibeebee Just wondering your thoughts on The Batman? I believe you mentioned that you were going to watch it. If so, do you enjoy it? Thanks.

I started it really late last night. Got an hour in. It’s PHENOMENAL so far. The quality is crazy good. And I didn’t lose interest at all, at any point. Story kicks off very quick, just jumps you right into it.

As far as the vibe, (I’m sure it was done intentionally) but if you’ve ever seen the movie Se7en, it’s pretty much that movie with the gritty aesthetic and the buddy cop detective dynamic. Sprinkle in basically the John Doe serial killer in Riddler and you can’t really tell the difference.

Gonna finish the last 2 hours tonight, but I think this could be my first 8/8, no lie :blush:

I started it really late last night. Got an hour in. It’s PHENOMENAL so far. The quality is crazy good. And I didn’t lose interest at all, at any point. Story kicks off very quick, just jumps you right into it.

As far as the vibe, (I’m sure it was done intentionally) but if you’ve ever seen the movie Se7en, it’s pretty much that movie with the gritty aesthetic and the buddy cop detective dynamic. Sprinkle in basically the John Doe serial killer in Riddler and you can’t really tell the difference.

Gonna finish the last 2 hours tonight, but I think this could be my first 8/8, no lie :blush:
I’ve yet to see it myself. Seven vibe sounds badass! Love that movie. Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman had great chemistry in it. 🔥

Just been sitting here watching movies all day ....

Pacific Rim
The Forever Purge
I See You

And now watching
Pig

In regards to the Outfit, I seen it before asking the question and it seems to be overlooked.

If you like a calm slow burner this might be a good watch, if you need fast pace action, it aint it.

I'm still Batmanned out from watching one of each of the Batmen(Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney) over a weekend. I couldn't bring myself to watch any more of the movies after Batman, Forever, and B&R. Couldn't even work up the want to, to watch atleast one Bale version. Maybe one of these years I'll catch Bale, Batfleck, and Twilight Batman. With the newest one being 3 hours I'ma have to be realllllly bored 😂🤷🏾‍♂️.

The Dark Knight is one of those movies you can watch over and over and never get tired of. It's a masterpiece

Nolan got lazy with the Dark Knight Rises and pretty much made the occupy wall street movement the theme since it happened around the time they were filming

I watched the Preview to a Bad Vegan on accident
Now I have to start the SERIES.

TF is going on here. A Gah Damn meat suit?
Here we go again…

This documentary is WILD. The stuff on the commanders is disgusting crazy they are still allowed to be a franchise and Snyder ain't in jail
Screenshot_20220419-200516.jpg

watched the new Batman, overall I felt it was good.

I don't know what it was about Rob Pat's portrayal of the Bat but I didn't really find myself buying in.

Same with Zoe, Catwoman's story really wasn't that deep and ultimately just felt like a way for Batman to get eyes in the club.

I think the way they did Riddler was great, the character casting and world building for the most part was really good.

probably too long as well

all in all I would say 6/8.

Definitely getting my moneys worth and then some on AMC's A-list this month having already seen Sonic 2 and Ambulance last week and with Massive Talent and The Northman later this week. Still need to see Everything, Everywhere All at Once as well.
I did a free trial and it's already paid for itself multiple times.

Massive Talent is amazing

Will check out the Northman

Dude.
DUDE!
After watching Inventing Anna, and specifically Tinder Swindler, I was convinced that I’d never see a dumber bout of acts of stupidity over an extended period of time than those.

Oh was I wrong.
This Vegan *** lady wanted so bad to believe she could ascend Earth, to the “other realm” and that 5th density consciousness that, she just kept giving this clown monies.
I mean the Tinder swindler was at least a smooth and charming guy and a great salesman.

This fool couldn’t Close a door much less a Sale, how tf she get got by him and this story?

Just shows how powerful belief is.

Another possible 8/8?
That’s it, I fold.
Starting this **** now. Paying the $35
Damn, turns out $35 is to purchase it, FREE99 on HBOmax

Yea bic

Dude.
DUDE!
After watching Inventing Anna, and specifically Tinder Swindler, I was convinced that I’d never see a dumber bout of acts of stupidity over an extended period of time than those.

Oh was I wrong.
This Vegan *** lady wanted so bad to believe she could ascend Earth, to the “other realm” and that 5th density consciousness that, she just kept giving this clown monies.
I mean the Tinder swindler was at least a smooth and charming guy and a great salesman.

This fool couldn’t Close a door much less a Sale, how tf she get got by him and this story?

Just shows how powerful belief is.
Bro i couldn't even finish that series. Threw in the towel after episode 3. All these people were ****ing idiots. The only smart ones were the employees that quit and left for good.

We Crash

????!?!!
Any opinions on it?
Apple Series so it’s definitely tucked away.
Anne Hathaway and Leto married and building a Brand to 47billion in less than a Decade…

Giving it a shot.
Feels like I just watched this with HBOmax Uber joint with JGL, which I haven’t yet finished.

Back
Top Bottom