Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Suggestions on a visually stunning movie ....

Want to see this new 83 C2 in action.

587E90C1-6FAE-424D-9248-2BBDF601F93A.gif

5873738D-4F69-4DF0-AFD9-702129F5131D.gif

A0964AD2-661E-4401-9ADB-F13C8096917C.gif

A23CB126-6A67-4722-81FE-E44730B150E6.gif

First time?!?! :nerd:

Even if the rest of the thread doesn’t watch, I’m willing to rewatch and discuss.

It’s a must watch bro. Cult status over the years makes many people overlook the numerous factors that make it a great film imo
I’ll watch, I just have to be in the mood, like I watched the last three Paranormals for the first time and then Sinister for the second time in a span of two days recently, which I know are lightwork compared to The Exorcist. I’d like to do that first viewing on a weekend no distractions.

Ozark.......man. :frown:

Such a wonderfully well written full of impossible show. :lol: But nonetheless, awesome.

The 4-5 various leads CRUSHED every single scene.

The Byrde's + Ruth Langmore were sensational. The themes were wild but not all that far fetched (sadly) but the execution was masterful. I didn't love the closure, but I understand it.

40 episodes and they used 4 diff symbols every EP inside the O to spell O Z A R K. Mad creative.

Breaking Bad was the product.
Ozark was the money.

I think we mentioned in the past but an underrated downside to streaming culture and the internet making every movie available instantly was when you would find that one jam that would be on HBO three times a week and just watch it all the time. Orange county was definitely one of those movies

I think we mentioned in the past but an underrated downside to streaming culture and the internet making every movie available instantly was when you would find that one jam that would be on HBO three times a week and just watch it all the time. Orange county was definitely one of those movies

John Wick at 5 PM
John Wick at 8 PM

6 days a week for 2-3 weeks. :lol:

40 Year Old Virgin
Pitch Perfect
Speed
Rounders

This week it's been Man of Steel. :pimp:

finished The Batman. enjoyed it. thought he played the role well except for the solo shots of him brooding and being overly emo. some of that was too much (maybe it was the eye shadow :lol: ) but overall pretty good. story was good. andy serkis as alfred was different but i liked it. i like anne but think zoe fits the role better for selina

villains were good. penguin was perfect. riddler and joker at the end laughing it up :pimp:

no post credit scene?!! the website thing, yeah. but anyway...assume this will be a trilogy?

I’ll watch, I just have to be in the mood, like I watched the last three Paranormals for the first time and then Sinister for the second time in a span of two days recently, which I know are lightwork compared to The Exorcist. I’d like to do that first viewing on a weekend no distractions.

Since you’re on that kick, have you ever seen Oculus? That movie flew under the radar for me. Caught it because it had Karen Gillen in it and was pretty blown away. Very similar to the paranormals and Sinister. Just not “found footage”

Even though the studio wanted it to be…….

I mean walkingBred walkingBred , @noskey , @justblaze2k7 , MajinZuub MajinZuub , calibeebee calibeebee , is Payne really a MUST watch? If so, why? I've never really dug the Wayans. 😬

-foe
It's a good classic childhood movie. Pretty sure it won't be much fun to watch for the first time as an adult tho.

Suggestions on a visually stunning movie ....

Want to see this new 83 C2 in action.
Inhalation. If you haven't seen it yet, here's the trailer. Visuals were fire. Last 15-20 min had me feeling like I was shrooming.

Back
Top Bottom