Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Saw it too.

Last Hour: 8/8
Movie: 7.5/8

Didn’t know they were making an Edge of Tomorrow sequel, both Cruise and Emily Blunt with the same director.

0AD04FBA-39CC-44C2-A7ED-0225905E702C.jpeg

One of the most underrated movies EVER. Loved that one. For some reason not a lot of people have seen it and I’m not sure why. Olyphant had a great small role :lol:
Lol I’m not surprised you like it, as you have good taste imo.

And is it just me, or is Sarah Polley cool? Idk, I just like how she acts. :lol:

One of the most underrated movies EVER. Loved that one. For some reason not a lot of people have seen it and I’m not sure why. Olyphant had a great small role :lol:
Saw it in the theater. Big cast of people who were real hot during that period of the 90s.

Can't remember Olyphant though, which is reason enough to give it a re-watch.

Saw it in the theater. Big cast of people who were real hot during that period of the 90s.

Can't remember Olyphant though, which is reason enough to give it a re-watch.
lawdog1 lawdog1 1999 was a good year for film. What other movies from that year did you see in theaters that you liked a lot?

Late 90s was the period in my life when I was seeing movies in the theater most frequently. Saw all of these in 1999 in the theater (not in any ranked order):

SW: The Phantom Menace
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
Eyes Wide Shut
American Pie
She's All That
The Green Mile
10 Things I Hate About You
The Sixth Sense
Sleepy Hollow
Cruel Intentions
Talented Mr. Ripley
Noting Hill
Deep Blue Sea
Never Been Kissed
Double Jeopardy
The Cider House Rules
The Bone Collector
Analyze This
Forces of Nature
Brokedown Palace
Runaway Bride
Ed TV
Big Daddy
The Hurricane
Instinct

But I'd say my favorite two movies from that year are Office Space and Life (Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence), neither of which I caught in the theater.

funny thing. never got to watch this one despite being available on rental.

It’s great. The dialogue could have been written by Quentin Tarantino, it’s pretty snappy. Plus drugs and overdoses and non-linear timelines. 3 different stories converging. Actually now I gotta see if QT DID have a writing credit :lol:

It’s great. The dialogue could have been written by Quentin Tarantino, it’s pretty snappy. Plus drugs and overdoses and non-linear timelines. 3 different stories converging. Actually now I gotta see if QT DID have a writing credit :lol:

I believe this was the time when I was more into spending time with my friends and girl hunting, going out of town and possibly unemployed after graduating. movie-watching took a few backseat despite me loving movies a lot. not sure if this came along with Loser and Winning a Date with Tad Hamilton, again movies that I missed watching during those period. now, what else came out during those early 2000s?

I believe this was the time when I was more into spending time with my friends and girl hunting, going out of town and possibly unemployed after graduating. movie-watching took a few backseat despite me loving movies a lot. not sure if this came along with Loser and Winning a Date with Tad Hamilton, again movies that I missed watching during those period. now, what else came out during those early 2000s?
I remember Tad Hamilton due to having those sick soundtrack which I had on CD and listen during my travels. what a time.

Finally saw One Flew Over the ****oo's Nest. Nichelson is the villian. Nurse Rachet is a saint. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom