Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Times Square (1992)
b1obmol1o6691.jpg

Hardy was terrific in it, like Josh Brolin in True Grit but better. Vile dudes. Acting with a broken back for half the film, facial acting and murmuring noises, it wasn’t Leo’s Oscar best even if he won it but he’s great in it.

Hardy was terrific in it, like Josh Brolin in True Grit but better. Vile dudes. Acting with a broken back for half the film, facial acting and murmuring noises, it wasn’t Leo’s Oscar best even if he won it but he’s great in it.
For me, it was more for giving back to Leo what the academy failed to give him rom his previous works. I felt the Departed was a better acted than Revenant. Or even Blood Diamond. But I think his best film was Shutter Island.

Anybody else have problems enjoying non action type movies in 4K? Weird gripe but i copped a 75 inch not too long ago and got a steal on prime day $100 for a 50 inch 4k. I got this covid so im home and had time to mess around with the tvs for a bit. The picture is so clear it makes movies look like sitcoms or something. I cant really explain it but it looks too real i guess and not cinematic enough 😂🤷🏾‍♂️.

Anybody else have problems enjoying non action type movies in 4K? Weird gripe but i copped a 75 inch not too long ago and got a steal on prime day $100 for a 50 inch 4k. I got this covid so im home and had time to mess around with the tvs for a bit. The picture is so clear it makes movies look like sitcoms or something. I cant really explain it but it looks too real i guess and not cinematic enough 😂🤷🏾‍♂️.

Does your tv have a true motion feature or anything like that? Look up your tv on rtngs.com and they’ll give you the settings to make the picture look best. A lot of the built in settings give things the soap opera effect which is widely hated :lol: I turned those settings off immediately

Does your tv have a true motion feature or anything like that? Look up your tv on rtngs.com and they’ll give you the settings to make the picture look best. A lot of the built in settings give things the soap opera effect which is widely hated :lol: I turned those settings off immediately
🔥🔥 Thats what it was, turned off the "vivid hdr"
Not only was it very soap opera looking the camera movements were fast and jerky i felt drunk sometimes 😂

I saw Grease in a Holiday Inn on vacation when I was a kid. I thought it was good. Literally the only musical i've ever been able to finish.

Do you remember the name of the doc?
sadly no. it was a while back. what I did remember about it was from the casting and to the night shoots and the budget. I remember in the documentary that Michael Biehn was suppose to be the Terminator but wasn't menacing or scary enough so they had to look for someone like Arnie. it also talked about James Cameron's beginnings and the Terminator as his baby and made his career as a director.

Back
Top Bottom