Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

jpzx jpzx
“And this Lady: She used to sit at this bar every night, wearing every piece of jewelry she owned just waiting for her long lost love…We called Madame Bijoux.”

1687038824308.jpeg

Room is amazing.

So much I want to say.

They nailed it.

The way you look at windows... and hope... and you scream... and you plot, always plotting, but it never works. Ever. And then one day it does...

But you notice Ma never actually went back inside Room.

I couldn't...

I'm breathing heavy...

They nailed it.
Knew you'd like that one.
Did you recognize the little boy without looking on IMDB?

Purely off script? Good Will Hunting easily to me. And I tend to rewatch Collateral way more often.
You know, I was thinking of this and I feel you’re 100% right. Good Will is like a Master Class of writing.

I watch Collateral more as well, and I think that was letting me (inaccurately) influence my decision.

I gave the heart eyes bit

By the way, would love to hear why people think Cal didn't know they were setting Jack up. This will be a masterclass in making up nonsense, looking forward to it. Saw calibeebee calibeebee say that :lol:

I gave the heart eyes bit

By the way, would love to hear why people think Cal didn't know they were setting Jack up. This will be a masterclass in making up nonsense, looking forward to it. Saw calibeebee calibeebee say that :lol:
You are 100% correct in your statement regarding Caldedon Hockley. In fact, not only was he aware of Jack being set up, he was the mastermind behind the operation. He orchestrated the set up. This is accurate.

1687045608342.gif

Thank you, it all starts with that quote.

And if he didn't know, that means Lovejoy (his henchman) actually stole the necklace on his own accord and initiated framing Jack on his own. So if Cal had been left out of the loop, that's basically like saying Lovejoy stole the necklace and went on to conduct a plan of his own. :lol:

(Rose walks into the room holding Jack's hand)

Rose: "Something serious has happened."

Cal: "Yes it has." He looks at Lovejoy to confirm, who raises his eyebrows like, 'It's done.'

Cal: "Indeed ... two things dear to me have disappeared this evening. Now that one is back, I have a pretty good idea where to find the other."

Cal.gif

To be the one or two major police dudes on a ship with the richest people in the world, but plus literal paupers, he's gotta be a bad *** though. :lol:

Going to drown my sorrows in a couple flicks. Leaving it up to you guys to pick again.

- Atonement
- Moonlight
- Bridges of Madison County

First 2 responses are tonight's double feature.

Back
Top Bottom