Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Screenshot_20240411-060424.png

"I just don't see it with her....."

Buncha Ray Charles type mfers. :smh:
It's about the twin towers. Other than those, same sentiment as yours. I love Twin Towers but not desperate enough to settle for those if I can have all 3 Bs. Beauty, Bewbs, and Butt. Although, she has the first the first B as well but a different kind. Butterface.

Anytime Sydney Sweeney is brought up, here or elsewhere, it’s usually accompanied with shots of her cleavage talking about how hot she is. I don’t think she’s ugly but she isn’t my cup of milk. But I’m not trying to yuck anyone’s yums so if y’all love her then go off

Anytime Sydney Sweeney is brought up, here or elsewhere, it’s usually accompanied with shots of her cleavage talking about how hot she is. I don’t think she’s ugly but she isn’t my cup of milk. But I’m not trying to yuck anyone’s yums so if y’all love her then go off

but you also can’t deny that “butterface” is crazy talk?

Residual checks as a one time unrecognizable extra got him enough to make a film huh?

Keep him afloat, aka helped him buy groceries. The bulk of his windfall came from selling scripts like Natural Born Killers, and True Romance. Which the ladder featured Elvis in it lol

CivilWarTeaser2.jpg
I was expecting it to be boring but I was REALLY entertained by Civil War (2024)

I won’t spoil it but the third act caught me by surprise, was worth the IMAX viewing

You guys can do that for literally every female on the planet.

And those pics are made to make her NOT look attractive, at all. But I won't try to convince y'all. Like I said earlier, few Ray Charles types in here is all.

I know Salma got bad pics out there, Eva Mendes, J Love Hewitt, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Janet Jackson, pick a female, they got "bad" photos. Guess they all buttafaces. :lol:

65a9be71-9210-4b91-ae7e-ddbb150abc17_text.gif

You guys can do that for literally every female on the planet.

And those pics are made to make her NOT look attractive, at all. But I won't try to convince y'all. Like I said earlier, few Ray Charles types in here is all.

I know Salma got bad pics out there, Eva Mendes, J Love Hewitt, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Janet Jackson, pick a female, they got "bad" photos. Guess they all buttafaces. :lol:
HERESY !!! how dare you. Salma at her bad photos is many times beautiful over this buttaface. but I won't force you to accept the reality that buttaface is just only about the twin towers. remove that factor and let's see if you and others would still give a *F* about her. but anyway, feel free to enjoy her buttaface without looking the rest of her.

Back
Top Bottom