Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Challengers - 6.5/8

I liked the story and the acting was good. Didn't like the non-linear storytelling and camera shots.

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire - 0/8

Trash. Not one redeeming quality. Such a bad deviation from the earlier Monsterverse movies. :stoneface:

I’m going to have to watch if for no other reason but to see if the guy who played Ramsay Bolton also plays a twisted villain in this. I’m assuming he does, but would be wild if he’s actually a sympathetic character :lol:

You know I love a good theme so what are y’all’s favorite natural disaster movies? I’ve been on a kick lately and have recently watched Earthquake, Armageddon, San Andreas, & 2012. Trying to knock out a few more and see if any are actually good or just bad good.

You know I love a good theme so what are y’all’s favorite natural disaster movies? I’ve been on a kick lately and have recently watched Earthquake, Armageddon, San Andreas, & 2012. Trying to knock out a few more and see if any are actually good or just bad good.
Volcano but that might just be nostalgia.

the core. quite memorable since I was making out with a girl in the theatre and we were getting a lot of catcalls.

Super duper late pass, but finally watch Super Mario Bros.

Solid flick - 5.8/8

Was skeptical about Chris Pratt as Mario but he was fine.

Peach finally saving herself. :wow::pimp:

Bowser was the star of the movie. Jack Black did his thing.

Speaking of:

"Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches......Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches EYE LOVE YOU!"
Shaq Sing meme

Last edited:

Twister
Volcano
Deep Impact

Greenland and Day After Tomorrow.

Twister might be my favorite.

Sidenote: would waterworld or mad max be considered natural disaster movies?

Yea, just leave the damn films alone. Zero reason that should be streaming in the same damn month of release. :smh:

Give them 6-8 weeks like normal. (Mega hits can go 10+)

If I knew this was going to digital after two weeks, I would've held off on going to watch it in theaters. :stoneface:

They legit ran a video prior to the movie with the director and Ryan thanking the audience and saying the movie is best experienced in the theaters and such :lol:

Back
Top Bottom