Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

After seeing 4 and 5, I respectfully disagree. Imo this is the "best" of the worst films. Still bad but it has some redeeming moments.

If someone had never seen any of the Halloween movies :stoneface: I would tell them the only ones worth watching are:

1) 1978
2) Halloween II (1981)
3) Halloween 2018

The rest can be skipped. jpzx jpzx have you seen Halloween III? I left it off of the list, but it is worth watching as well. I don't even consider it a Halloween movie; it's more so an above average horror movie of the time (1982)
I’m not sure which of 4-6 I was like “wth that was boring and terrible” to, wish I could remember maybe I’ve gotta rewatch in the fall starting with 3.

And I’m saving Season of the Witch for this fall.

rewatching a personal top 10 film after years of not seeing it

god the big lebowski is so good, this and jackie brown capture inner-city LA quite well

7255325355e2205b3149b62ed2cefa965bf9dee0.jpg

Used to be critical of the dark knight rises. Rewatched it over the weekend and have come around to liking it. It's up there with the dark knight.

Need Nolan to do Bond

The real question is, who taught Mike how to drive?

Usually he kills everyone within seconds of meeting them. But somehow he tolerated this individual for a few hours to learn the rules of the road.
Some being might just innately have that ability. I saw a video over the weekend of an orangutan driving a golf card like a pro. One handing the steering wheel, checking the rear view and everything.

Oh they're coming correct with this adaptation huh :pimp: :pimp:

Excited about it, that's one of Sony's best original IP's in recent history

Hope he plays the uncle, Lord Shimura

That movie was ***. I'm mad I spent money and time on it.
When I saw the trailer (haven’t seen it), There was some movie it reminds me of that I can’t put a finger on

Rented

Pelican Brief
Internal Affairs
Officer and A Gentleman
Tusk (2014)

From the library, we’re going with Internal Affairs for tonight

Still never seen Inherent Vice, think I'm gonna knock that out tonight. Other than that, Licorice Pizza and Hard Eight are the only PTA movies I have yet to see.

When I saw the trailer (haven’t seen it), There was some movie it reminds me of that I can’t put a finger on

Rented

Pelican Brief
Internal Affairs
Officer and A Gentleman
Tusk (2014)

From the library, we’re going with Internal Affairs for tonight
Internal Affairs is a good one, Really liked scumbag Richard Gere

I need to revisit Incoherent Vice, I was like Owen Wilson in that bucket hat or fedora when I saw it in theaters, high and no idea how to follow what was happening.
i remember really liking it despite not having any idea what the plot was lol

similar to the big lebowski i’m sure that was by design

Back
Top Bottom