Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

These will probably be like the DT2's; sell pretty well but no mass hysteria.
But I still think they'll go on sale or show up at some outlets.
That's b/c of the amount of pairs available.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

I didn't have these or remember seeing them before the threads were made but I will sure rock the hell out of them now.. 27 haha
I'd never seen these either before this thread. I'm 24 and I will be copping.

these and the low top black/red 11s (if they come out) and im good for the rest of this year

crossing my fingers hoping they don't release in July lol. agreed too much HEAT on deck and we only on day #2 of the month!! if you included June 2nd and after NIKE has been on a roll every week.

Black/Volt & Phins colorways will be copped...for $81 they'll definitely be doubled up on.

Phins possible quad.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

Originally Posted by PedroCerrano

I believe Junior Seau, Bruce Smith, Farve, Reggie White, Marshall Faulk and Troy Aikman all had some sort of specific turf shoe or cw variation of it

Don't forget about those rod woodsons.... Those also need to retroed...but I'll be happy if next summer. Already too much heat droppin
The Rod woodsons aka Air Bowl TRAINER weren't a turf shoe,i still have flashbacks of 95
abt_left.jpg
These might be a little too funky/retro for me.

I'm gonna start the hunt for the black/white/volts after the holiday.Hopefully spots will get them soon.

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

Don't forget about those rod woodsons.... Those also need to retroed...but I'll be happy if next summer. Already too much heat droppin
The Rod woodsons aka Air Bowl TRAINER weren't a turf shoe,i still have flashbacks of 95
abt_left.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fixed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballahb

abt_left.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fixed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Right?! What was he talking bout!? These went so hard. Please Retro these NIKE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlyerThanDelta

I'm sure it will be in August right around preseason fball

that makes more sense, or in sept. I hope later in the year for my sake.. Nike is taking all of my summer vacation money..
frown.gif

C'mon people... You're already in the thread... Read a few pages

I guess I'll help out the lazy people

Black/volt - 7/21
Miami's - 8/18

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by FlyerThanDelta

I'm sure it will be in August right around preseason fball

that makes more sense, or in sept. I hope later in the year for my sake.. Nike is taking all of my summer vacation money..
frown.gif
I know right i thought Feb was crazy but this summer been off the chain cant imagine during the holidays either 2012 been epic
pimp.gif

Release Dates:

Black/volt - 7/21
Miami's - 8/18

Jeez, this info has been posted multiple times, can you guys read or just look at the pretty pictures?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

anyone got an actual pics of D marino wearin em?

i dont think he ever wore them, i might be wrong but thats what i thought i heard a while back, if thats the case you could call them the OJ Mcduffies, Terrel Buckleys, Zach Thomas' etc etc! GO 'PHINS!

Back
Top Bottom