Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Def gonna have to see how the blacks look this weekend. Only gripe i have with the dolphins colorway , is im an actual die hard fan and now im gonna see everyone and they momma rocking my squad hat just to be "fresh". I use to get made fun of when i rocked a Zach Thomas, T. Buckley, and Kareem Abdul Jabar jersey. Ill get over it for the sake that one of my most treasured trainers return

Unheardof in Cincinnati has these on the rack today.  FSR, retail + shipping.  Give em a ring at (513) 744-9444.

Got to see them yesterday.  They're basically identical to the OG's, and SUPER comfy.

Peace,

J

I'm in Columbus coming to Cincy Tom what store has them already brother?

Last edited:
To all my Houston people, Finishline in Greenspoint has these for sale, picked mine up yesterday, quality is on point and they are not excluded from any discounts,

To all my Houston people, Finishline in Greenspoint has these for sale, picked mine up yesterday, quality is on point and they are not excluded from any discounts,

Finishlines getting these? Good

I have a coupon that expires soon, and it's getting too hard to buy Jordans anymore on release date there :smh:

Can u post some on the feet pics???? Cause this thread is lacking in that area

Hopefully there at my Finishline to i'm gonna go check first thing in the morning i also have a coupon that expires soon nice to know i can use it on these thanks for the info

Last edited:
nike-air-speed-turf-max-black-voltage-yellow-extra-butter-2.jpg

nike-air-speed-turf-max-black-voltage-yellow-extra-butter-3.jpg

Here's a couple of pics

Yeah they are 135 and they were supposed to drop on Saturday but dude at Finishline was like I didn't see them on my release sheet so I just put them out, the number to that particular Finishline is 281 877 9744, and thanks for posting that pic before I could Magic 1978 , these truly are a thing of beauty
pimp.gif

Damn...going to be tough to hold off on grabbing the black/white colorway. Perfect all purpose shoe. Wonder if I can convince my local FNL to let me stack Winner's circle coupons. Just got 4 new ones in the mail. :lol:

Cant wait to cop these. I remember them as a kid, but too broke to cop. Now I am going in.........3 pairs per color :tongue:

black/white on nike.com, anyone know what the box is? probably nsw, would be nice for a retro box.

i havent been to sleep in 30 hours(thanks work plus olympic 7's), but as soon as i wake up, these are being copped at the mall.

Back
Top Bottom