Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Cannot wait until August 18th. This will be my first Nike purchase in over two years. Hoping that I will be able to use the 25 dollars off on orders of more than $100 code on Eastbay.

considering the blacks are excluded from discount its a certainty the dolphins cw will also be excluded. on a side note i picked up the blacks for 119 shipped from finishline thx to whoever posted the 20% off coupon

considering the blacks are excluded from discount its a certainty the dolphins cw will also be excluded. on a side note i picked up the blacks for 119 shipped from finishline thx to whoever posted the 20% off coupon
they arent excluded anymore, but they're backordered till 8/20

Man that swoosh account is going come in handy for these. Sz 12 and 12.5 i'm on my way :D!
I remember when i was young my mom always bought me turfs even though I asked for Jordans lol.

Last edited:
Man I have to pick up a pair of the black ones. I found this pic of me and my dad rocking our speed turfs at my dog's training school graduation. my dad was collecting and rocking kicks before most of us on here were even swimming in our father's nuts. Keep this sneaker **** going from generation to generation.

Last edited:
Man I have to pick up a pair of the black ones. I found this pic of me and my dad rocking our speed turfs at my dog's training school graduation. my dad was collecting and rocking kicks before most of us on here were even swimming in our father's nuts. Keep this sneaker **** going from generation to generation.
:smokin

soon...

Does anyone know the official colorway of "Dolphins" pair? In some photos they look teal, while in others I've seen they look powder blue:\

I don't know if its because I never had any turfs or really any trainers growing up that all these recent turf retros don't draw me in like the retro basketball shoes do. Looked at the black and white pair today at Champs and just wasn't impressed.

they arent excluded anymore, but they're backordered till 8/20

heh. they removed the exclusion. sweet deal for eastbay club members like myself...with valid $20 off coupon (check current coupon thread for code) u can grab these for 115 shipped. will be a crap shoot for the dolphins cw tho. They will def have the exclusion for the first few days just like with these but then u risk them selling out.

gotta cop the dolphins colorway but might have to grab the black ones aswell these are too dope

heh. they removed the exclusion. sweet deal for eastbay club members like myself...with valid $20 off coupon (check current coupon thread for code) u can grab these for 115 shipped. will be a crap shoot for the dolphins cw tho. They will def have the exclusion for the first few days just like with these but then u risk them selling out.

think finishline will have them? usually their exclusion (if any) doesnt last too long usually

Pretty sure Finishline is getting them. I've bought all my Turf shoes from Finishline and always below retail.

These will sit, 95% of turf shoes sit. Will pick up the black and the Miami colors if they drop enough.

I guess we will see if the Dolphin colorway falls in the 5% category, as I do not see them sitting for very long.

I'll wait for the Blk/Whi but I'm not taking the risk of the Dolphin colorway. Especially in a 13.

Saw the black/white/volt colorway in person today. Like them, but not at this price point. I'll wait it out until I can grab them for under $100. The Miami's on the other hand will be copped on sight.

I think the Dolphins CW will sell similar to the Red DT 2s. Steady consistent sales, but no mass hysteria or instant sell outs. Well maybe on NDC.:tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom