Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

I don't think these will be hard to get in the least bit. Even on NT, it's like 15-20 people actually posting and waiting it seems....

didn't look this thread to see if it changed
but I seen on the paperwork today that
these are scheduled to drop on the 11th
not the 18th....if that is in fact the dolphins CW

:nerd: if true, thats great news! Perfect bday present for myself...

can anyone else confirm this?

Was told that the Dolphins got pushed back to Sept by a Finishline employee yesterday. Don't know if I believe that though. Or maybe I just don't want to believe it. lol

Got mine last night 85$... One of the best looking shoes of the year IMO...
They did run kinda small on me, had to go up .5 size.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't see these being too difficult to get when they release, especially if you are proactive.

Via Foot Locker Release Calendar:

August 11th – Air Max Speed Turf – Metallic Silver/Pine Green/Matte Silver/Black – $135

August 18th – Air Max Speed Turf – White/Black/Industrial Orange – $135

The just released it today but things could change

Last edited:
August 11th – Air Max Speed Turf – Metallic Silver/Pine Green/Matte Silver/Black – $135
is it safe to say, we can call these The Eagles? 
6i6wdg.jpg

Yea in terms of the release date I thought it was always the 3m joints on the 11th and dans on 18th. I'm never jumping the gun on releases like this because nike always over produces them just like dts. I'll wait until they go on sale.

Now you know everything sells out within 5 minutes on NikeStore. You're grandma's slippers could get a Jordan symbol and some patent leather and sell out in 3 minutes

Yep & then they'll do a "restock" & those will sit.

Last edited:

I stand corrected, we just received the silver/pine greens today
these speed turfs are some of the best retros in current history
very well put together.

i got the black and whites awhile ago they r really nice ive worn them at least 3 times in the last week, i heard that the dolphins drop the same day as the gold moments pack so i expect them to sit awhile

Probably finishline or footlocker coupons. I need to stop by today or tomorrow.
I tried my WC coupon + the RMN15 code.  Could only get it down to $114, and still had to pay $10 tax.  I'll keep tryin to come out w/ good combos though, and see what I can get.

Hibbett Sports had a coupon for July... 50$ off any 100$ purchase.... It was only for select stores but my local store let me use it even though it wasn't listed on the coupon..(frequent customer)..
Ah cool.  Thanks man.  Wow we have a Hibbet's in thatcher arizona?!?  We used to have one in Tucson, then they went out of business sadly.

Eagles CW looks nice. May have to get those down line. What are those yellow & black kicks in the middle of the pic???

fyi those silver/green turfs ARE NOT 3M! and those other shoes are Nike Air Max Express

Back
Top Bottom