Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Your guarantee is null. Londons hit Outlets, SJ's, Concords, IV's, Black/Gry Huaraches, Nomos, Griffeys, Barkleys...ALL have hit the outlets in 99.9% of their cws.

Which outlet is this??? The ones by me always get crap!

He's right, but a bit misleading. B-grades hitting outlets are not the same thing as RTVs.

Many "sneakerhead" shoes that are not of prime concern to the general public hit outlets. and many others that we thought might did not.

Some shoes that did hit outlets (or considerable disco in local spots), to which this release MAY be deemed comparable: Neon Uptempos, Nomos, SCII QS, Auburn Bos, Grey, yellow Bo Trainers, various Barkleys

Some shoes that did not hit outlets or disco in local spots, to which this release may be deemed comparable: All 3 OG CWs of Griffey 1, Griffey 2 OG CW, Barkley Godzillas,

The Black/whites will definitely reach outlets. The 'Phins CW might, but it's not a given. I doubt it will sit like the Neon Uptempos that went down to 39 or 49 at outlets. Most likely, if you see them hit sales in your local spot, they'll move at the outlet for about the same price. So, if your spot marks em down, I'd jump then.

He's right, but a bit misleading. B-grades hitting outlets are not the same thing as RTVs.
Many "sneakerhead" shoes that are not of prime concern to the general public hit outlets. and many others that we thought might did not.
Some shoes that did hit outlets (or considerable disco in local spots), to which this release MAY be deemed comparable: Neon Uptempos, Nomos, SCII QS, Auburn Bos, Grey, yellow Bo Trainers, various Barkleys
Some shoes that did not hit outlets or disco in local spots, to which this release may be deemed comparable: All 3 OG CWs of Griffey 1, Griffey 2 OG CW, Barkley Godzillas,
The Black/whites will definitely reach outlets. The 'Phins CW might, but it's not a given. I doubt it will sit like the Neon Uptempos that went down to 39 or 49 at outlets. Most likely, if you see them hit sales in your local spot, they'll move at the outlet for about the same price. So, if your spot marks em down, I'd jump then.

Griffey 1 Freshwaters, Volts, Black/Reds, White Red Blacks, all blacks all hit outlets.

Godzillas hit outlets too.

Paris dunks hit outlets. It may have been 1 outlet but nonetheless they hit outlets.

we get it.. Any shoe has the possibility to make it to outlets, but a whole variety of factors will make it very hard to know nowadays which ones will.

anyone able to find the dolphins colorway in the BAY AREA, early?

called around today to no avail. really wnat to have my hands on these this weekend! lol

anyone able to find the dolphins colorway in the BAY AREA, early?

called around today to no avail. really wnat to have my hands on these this weekend! lol

District Footwear in Alameda has them in I think, they posted a pic on their instagram. So you might want to give them a call.

Just ordered my black pair. Hope the sizing is ok, since I went true-to-size, but people are saying maybe go up +1.

On a side note, since the Speed Turfs kinda remind me of them, with the strap and all, does anyone know what black sneakers Will Smith was wearing in the original Bad Boys?

Edit: NVM

Found out the bad boys are Nike Air Missions for Marshall Faulk

Last edited:
Griffey 1 Freshwaters, Volts, Black/Reds, White Red Blacks, all blacks all hit outlets.
Godzillas hit outlets too.
Paris dunks hit outlets. It may have been 1 outlet but nonetheless they hit outlets.

Did you even read my post?

B-grades are irrelevant in this convo. Paris Dunks WERE NOT RTV-ed. Freshwater Griffs WERE NOT RTV-ed (some of the retro+ CWs were, yes).

Samples "hit outlets" too. But, that's not the same context in which the term "hitting outlets" was used in this thread.

It was used in the Neon Uptempo sense, not in the Paris Dunk sense. I can't even believe somebody would argue this; you must be consciously trying to be obtuse.

District Footwear in Alameda has them in I think, they posted a pic on their instagram. So you might want to give them a call.

thanks. just checked ig and looks like theyre in. did u manage a pair?
hopefully still got a sz 10 tmorrow.

I'm actually not getting these. Not really a fan of them, well not for retail anyways. I was just trying to help out a fellow Nter. Hopefully you got them.

Not sure what's up with everyone saying to go up a 1/2 size, because I tried them on today and I needed 1/2 size down.

They only thing is the strap was hard to strap all the way with the smaller size.

Ill probably stop into to nike town this week and try on the volts so I can get my sz. right and not have to try on the morinos

Guys I don't think Finish Line are getting the Dolphins. My store manager and I entered in the style code and it didn't pop up, only 3 other colors did :smh:

Guys I don't think Finish Line are getting the Dolphins. My store manager and I entered in the style code and it didn't pop up, only 3 other colors did
mean.gif
heard they might be foot actions only?

footlocker got the black colorway in my area so I don't see why they wouldn't get them too ^

footlocker got the black colorway in my area so I don't see why they wouldn't get them too ^
I have a homie thats a manager at a foot locker n michigan, and theyre not on his manifest. Said only foot actions... not sure if thats the case for all areas tho?

I have a finish code I was hoping to use on these, since they will be on the exclusion list for Eastbay.

Not sure what's up with everyone saying to go up a 1/2 size, because I tried them on today and I needed 1/2 size down.
They only thing is the strap was hard to strap all the way with the smaller size.
same thing with my pair of both cws

these are really nice.

quality is on point. lots of padding

really glad i got secured my pair.

will post pics later

Whoah.... first angle where I could really see them well. Looks sick. Wouldn't choose them over the first two OG colorways but if I had the money to blow they'd def. be copped.

Back
Top Bottom