Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

I want this colorway!! went to footlocker the other day to see how they fit so I can cop online if necessary

Just call-in your order and tell them that the website is not letting you use your rewards. I've done it several times. Even on stuff thats supposed to be excluded like Frees. The phone rep might tell you that the item is supposed to be excluded. Just be nice and ask them to try it. I've done it multiple times where I use a $15 off coupon and a $20 winners circle reward. Their phone reps are usually really nice and they will let you use whatever coupon code you want to.

Never did the over the phone order before. I'll definitely try it if the Marinos are excluded on FNL.com.

"10 more days"? Come on man. Why don't people STOP hyping the damn shoe already! Yall go make it hard to cop because of hypebeast counting down and carrying on. These are normal turf shoes that released in the 90s that for the most part, sat. Be quiet and these will hit outlets and we can all score a pair on the cheap. :smh: Hypebeast will make it bad for everyone.

Last edited:
"10 more days"? Come on man. Why don't people STOP hyping the damn shoe already! Yall go make it hard to cop because of hypebeast counting down and carrying on. These are normal turf shoes that released in the 90s that for the most part, sat. Be quiet and these will hit outlets and we can all score a pair on the cheap. :smh: Hypebeast will make it bad for everyone.

It's not that serious .. everybody thats wants a pair will get a pair with no problems regardless of how many times someone posts "x amount of days left." did you forget the KD Gold Medals and Gold 6/7 Pack release the same day? Easy cop, and I hope we can use a few coupons too

It's not that serious .. everybody thats wants a pair will get a pair with no problems regardless of how many times someone posts "x amount of days left." did you forget the KD Gold Medals and Gold 6/7 Pack release the same day? Easy cop, and I hope we can use a few coupons too

QFT Nike made Plenty!!!

Dude (ebay id: shoejocky) was selling em for 165 shipped on ebay but after they were selling quick he bumped the price up to 195..... smh

The dolphins arrived at the store today
I cannot wait to take home 2 pair :nthat:

edit: here you go

Last edited:
^Been Waiting Too Long............Too Too Long!

nasty%2Bfeet.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
A couple spots are lettin these go already...
Im waitin till nxt week to use the finishline coupon

Back
Top Bottom