Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

went .5 size up.  Good thing these were not hyped at all. walked in the store at 6pm and was able to try on which size fit better. these sneakers are way too sick.

its not that hard people

It is though....when you hate the Dolphins!

i got a mishka x capcity collab new era i maaaaaaay just break out for these.

minnesota northstars one. wish i knew where da islanders one was.i think i gave it ty mu cuzzo

Lovin these even though I got stuck with a 10.5 instead of 11, but not strapping in and loosening the laces makes them comfortable.

It is though....when you hate the Dolphins!

How can you hate on the Dolphins?? I'm 24 & a die hard fan & even I can admit they haven't done anything to warrant any animosity in quite awhile, smh.

anybody know anything about the release info on these.....

525225-401

I'm guessing winter. No official RD yet though.

Last edited:
I'm guessing winter. No official RD yet though.
Yea. All I have been able to gather is "holiday season". Will most def pass on the navy/white pair if these are slated to release. I would assume they are since they have there own color code (401) and samples were floating around on ebay a few months back. 

525225-011 black/white-voltage yellow

-001 metallic silver/black-pine green

-100 white/industrial orange-black

-400 midnight navy/metallic silver-white (mid September RD)

-401 blue/white/royal/red (no official color name or RD)

wait. there's silver in the wht/navy????

thems aint no yankees, theyere COWGIRLS colors. eph that. puts money back in pockets.

is there a NYG cw?

i'm really hoping i can eventually pick up all the other colorways with some type of discount i'm loving how these look and feel on  feet

Back
Top Bottom