Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

^^ I can see that. Stores are def going to be receiving a surprise shipment. Don't get how all these stores can get the black/white and the silver/ green turfs yet they don't receive a shipment of the dolphins.

Tried on sz 11.5 now i have a bunion on my right toe

It's Pretty Clear This Release Isn't For You Guy........

let-it-go.jpg

Has anyones orde from Champs shopped? I'm still on the "order processed waiting for UPS" step? Anyone past that?

Were these a limited release because a lot of stores around me did not get them and the ones that did had only a few sizes. 

So...I ordered a pair on ndc sat mornin...after I got out of work I copped them in-store and I called Ndc to cancel my order.....the rep on the phone told me she had done so.....but..... i just got an email from Nike sayin my order has shipped....I tracked it and it should be here on Wednesday.....does this mean I'm gettin a free pair of kicks?.....did Nike f up just like they did with rouge kd's

I love these. Copped on Saturday from FA with ease. I just hate that the shoe doest match the
current Dolphins colorway! The teal is too dark and the orange is too light.
Im shocked CapCity didnt drop a hat for these but maybe they will do it in the near future.
In the meantime I may do like a few others have said and go with a San Jose Sharks fitted because
the teals seem to be the closest match.

I havnt been charged anything tho
Same thing happened to me back in February. Ordered 2 pairs of cement IVs, Cloak Kobe's and the sharks. They cancelled my IVs. The pending charge dropped after 3 days and I thought I was good, but a couple days they charged me again.

You still might be good to go though.

Saw these in 3 stores here in one mall. Shouldnt be that hard in Baltimore if u hurry before the BTS kids eat em up

This. Passed on these easily as I went looking for fire berry hyperposites. If the red Deion's are still sitting, I don't see why these wouldn't follow suit

So...I ordered a pair on ndc sat mornin...after I got out of work I copped them in-store and I called Ndc to cancel my order.....the rep on the phone told me she had done so.....but..... i just got an email from Nike sayin my order has shipped....I tracked it and it should be here on Wednesday.....does this mean I'm gettin a free pair of kicks?.....did Nike f up just like they did with rouge kd's

Quick question did you use free shipping or paid extra for 2 day?

Last edited:
Damn that is messed up....I checked my PayPal acct to see what it says there and it says the transaction is complete.....so I just might be gettin charged for that extra pair

This was such an was cop. I grabbed them monday from champs.

I dont know bout the limited talk yall screaming

Back
Top Bottom