Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

You might need to clear your cache or try the link in a different browser. It kept showing out of stock for me until I opened a new window and refreshed. Showed all sizes after that.

Just came back from the mall and they are sitting on shelves. I guess this isn't as hyped as I thought it would be. If only every release was this easy.

Fsr on nike.com. i just added every sz to my cart including 6 and 6.5. if theyre not showin on ur browser then call and order. the szs are there. good luck.

lol im not complaining at all but this "somewhat limit" caca need to stop glad they did the restock cuz alot of cats on here we losing it  lol those who copped on restock congrats n enjoy

Just copped from NDC...

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Question here. So if I have a pair on my cart, would it still be there even if it says sold out on NDC? cause i have a pair in my cart but wont be able to cop after 9 tonight. thanks

saw these sitting on the shelf at Foot Action

guess it varied by area

still content that i copped on RD

I keep hoping one day NDC will ship to Canada, but it never happens. eBay sellers have the Marino's up for ridiculous prices right now. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom