Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

u must have the same fit and now u feel self conscious, i also love how if u like it and i dont i get blasted instead of everyone having an opinion yall get mad when people dislike your taste.

LOL my dude it makes no difference to me wether u hate, dislike, or straight up aren't feelin my fit. My point is I am a 49er fan to the heart, and I bought these shoes specifically to wear with my 49er gear for the seasons to come because 1. I love these shoes and 2. They happen to be my teams colors....its that simple.

I respect that fact that you don't like to be all super matchy and neither do I fam, but when it comes to sporting my team I'm not gonna wear off colored stuff with my 49er themed kicks because I'm worried about being too 'matchy'..I like to put on for my team. Maybe you feel sporting the kicks is enough support for that respective team and thats fine too, but we're all different. I don't wear this type of stuff everyday, but when my team is playing best believe I'm in my 49ers mode. My problem with you is that you come off all negative and sounding like you're above the rest because you dress a certain way and you aren't stopping to realize how it makes you look lol. Maybe youre not even a football fan or a sports fan in general and thats all good...do you and I'll do me fam.

Last edited:
LOL my dude it makes no difference to me wether u hate, dislike, or straight up aren't feelin my fit. My point is I am a 49er fan to the heart, and I bought these shoes specifically to wear with my 49er gear for the seasons to come because 1. I love these shoes and 2. They happen to be my teams colors....its that simple.
I respect that fact that you don't like to be all super matchy and neither do I fam, but when it comes to sporting my team I'm not gonna wear off colored stuff with my 49er themed kicks because I'm worried about being too 'matchy'..I like to put on for my team. Maybe you feel sporting the kicks is enough support for that respective team and thats fine too, but we're all different. I don't wear this type of stuff everyday, but when my team is playing best believe I'm in my 49ers mode. My problem with you is that you come off all negative and sounding like you're above the rest because you dress a certain way and you aren't stopping to realize how it makes you look lol. Maybe youre not even a football fan or a sports fan in general and thats all good...do you and I'll do me fam.
DROP IT DUDE

Last edited:
I don't think it's people getting mad when you don't like their taste as much as it is people agreeing to disagree & move on. At the end of the day wear what YOU like b/c that's all that matters.

Thanks...

anyways, getting back to the kics--- after the raiders CW is that the end of this line? :nerd: Any teaser pics of upcoming CWs? They probably going to basterdize it like they do the Diamond turfs tho :smh:

Deadstock shoes still has a few sizes of the 49ers. FREESHIP codes gets you 115 out the door. Not sure if I've seen any other places better than that, but feel free to correct me otherwise.

WCS has the "giants" up now for 190 but i see no need to pay that.. i'm pretty sure they won't be that hard to get just thought i would throw it out there

^Yep.  I'll wait for them to get a heavy markdown before copping.

Black/Volts will join the collection soon and give the Miami and 49ers joints company.

I need a "Bears" colorway for these kicks. I guess I'll just go with the Air Max 90 hyperfuse.

yes that makes sense and i totally agree, if you're going to the bar to watch the game or wherever to support your team thats all well but i live in tampa and all the ignorant idiots who run around speaking ignorant and pretty much being a worthless part of society are all the exact same colors from head to toe and i cant stand it. Do you and support your team all the way i just have seen too many clowns, its like Barnum and Bailey here in tampa (University/USF area)

[COLOR=#red]good deal on dolphins without all the finding codes and such..glad i finally got my 13[/COLOR]

Don't know when these dropped but see there's a new GS only CW:

These are pretty much my vision for the Seahawks CW (though I feel the strap & tongue should've been grey) but I guess we can pretty much forget about that CW in adult sizes now. :smh:

^ If only it came in adult sizes and switching up the swoosh color to orange for a Bears Colorway.

Thats retail, go to FTL look up your size and use a birthday coupon.

Retail is 135. So, this is retail price without tax and shipped. More importantly, I don't know how widely the Miamis are still around.

Got my pair a while ago, so if this helpful to some, great. If not, just ignore.

Did the Miami's even release at Footlocker?  If I recall, as far as the major chains go, they were a Champs exclusive.  Might've just been my area, though.

That Giants/Bills/insert team here colorway is definitely a markdown/clearance special especially with everything else that's dropping to close out the year.  They're decent, but considering I'm holding off on Pillars, Flight Ones, and Black/Volt Speed Turfs which have all seen price slashes, these are way down the list.

Did the Miami's even release at Footlocker?  If I recall, as far as the major chains go, they were a Champs exclusive.  Might've just been my area, though.

That Giants/Bills/insert team here colorway is definitely a markdown/clearance special especially with everything else that's dropping to close out the year.  They're decent, but considering I'm holding off on Pillars, Flight Ones, and Black/Volt Speed Turfs which have all seen price slashes, these are way down the list.
I know for fact they werent a Champs exclusive cause i copped at Footaction.

I know for fact they werent a Champs exclusive cause i copped at Footaction.
Guess it was just my area though which is why I figured I'd pose the question to NT.   This was just a strange release all the way around.

grin.gif

Not rushing to get those.  Need to see how those and the blue ones look in person.  Probably pass all together and call it a day on Speed Turfs once I cave and cop the Black/Volt colorway.

Back
Top Bottom