OH SNAP! Nike Air CB34 II Returing Holiday '10

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

lol nike is on their head if they think these will sell out at 160...nonetheless im coppin when they go on sale
if its Xmas and da jordans is comin thru weak they will.

da barkley name rings bells still in NYC

Too bad OG colorway Barkleys don't go on sale in B'More. Or if they do....it takes forever & it's only BIG sizes left!!!
same in NYC son, any color OTHER then da suns joints is straight sales rack material.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
They'll be $140.00 in the hood. I'll cop then. I hope we get the home Suns colorway too.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

not one of my fav Barkleys

they need to release the Super CB's

Seeing as the heel bubble on these is tiny anyway, and they don't have an exposed shankplate... they could actually do them okay.

7265ox.jpg

These were $140 tops when they originally dropped. There was no $160 Nike on the market at that time.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sosmoove

No way these are worth $160. Call me cheap but I just don't see it....

they were always 160 if memory serves me correct.

besides you guy gotta see da way nike sees it

there is air bubbles all da way around...similarly modeled sneakers are all 160, lebron VII, pippen I, air max uptempo, etc.

Do these got those bands across the shoe string area?

Those were terrible for my feet the last time I remember
sick.gif
laugh.gif
yeah they do...same as da cousin of these sneakers..

hoh-nike-air-max-uptempo-1.jpg

Peter+Griffin.jpg

Anybody got advice or a fix to the problem?

Air bubbles in the pic aren't looking good...  Don't know if I'm picky but the smaller air bubbles make a huge difference to me on all the air max models especially barkleys...  Why Nike? 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

That's not the best pic of those. I hope the actual shape of the shoe is better. Probably pass on these and just get the white colorway, though.

I agreew it everyone...they will hit the sales racks....but they need to do exactly how the OG was..

i have been waiting years for these to drop

i keep telling myself to retire but they keep callin me, callin me

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

160, they on that white stuff, these will be had though

You Aint Neva Lie My Dude
laugh.gif
........ These Will Hit Outlets FOR SURE ...... In All Honesty, This Model Aint Even All That
grin.gif

such a classic shoe, the white ones are fire also.. im gonna have to buy presents early this year

Back
Top Bottom