OH SNAP! Nike Air CB34 II Returing Holiday '10

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

..another cop. I love Barkleys!
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Word. There were pics posted of the home colorway. That's what's up. Summer '96 reborn.

I'm on the 'kick now. I'll repost it. But charmcitykid confirmed it months ago.

FINALLY!!!  Had the white pair back in 9th grade...my favorite shoe of all time...Thanks Nike.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by ninjahood

check da sole provider book...97-98 with full airmax bubbles were 160.

I guess it's been a while *facepalm*

f9e1pw.jpg
da footlocker around my way has all 3....STILL for 160 just like that old eastbay lolz....meanwhile VIM discounted da neon/volt and da navy pair for 90 for a good

min now...lolz.
laugh.gif

but yeah, after 96 most of da sneakers with entire air bubbles on da sole were 160....

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

I'm Fortunate To Have The White OG's, But I'm Glad These Are Retroing. I Plan To Get The Black Pair. I Also Agree With Ninjahood About Them Doing Well If There's No "Special" Jordan.....Though Judging By The Last Decade, That's Not Realistic......When Has There Not Been A Special Jordan Release For Holiday?

09....Space Jam 11
08....Countdown Pack 11/12
07....Playoff 8
06....Fire Red 5 And Burgundy 5
05....Black/Red 14 And White/Black/Red Dub Zero
04....Black/Red 13
03....Black/Red 12 And White/Grey 12
02....Black/Red 7 And French Blue 7
01....True Blue 3 And Black/Red 11
00....Space Jam 11
99....Black/Red 15

I agree and that's what I'm hoping will happen that way like RKO2004 said, the price will drop way sooner. I love these kicks but $160 is a little too much.

bigger bubbles oOOOO are way better, but retros will always cost the same or they will jack up the price.

Nice! these will be had, but I still need the blk/wht/purp CB 94s from last year, anyone know where they can be copped?

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Nice! these will be had, but I still need the blk/wht/purp CB 94s from last year, anyone know where they can be copped?

those dropping again.

Back
Top Bottom