Oh, so you don't rock fakes, huh...

So why haven't they tried to sell to the general public yet? They would stand to make much more than what they make selling to small retailers.
Anyone care to take a stab at this? Letting them go for $100 to for all intents and purposes "us" would be the way to go IMO.

As far as selling counterfeits to the general public? Because it is illegal and they would go to jail.
Arent they already taking the risk of prison by making them and selling them at all? If I'm going to risk prison over something, I gotta get as much money as I can out of it.

Selling something illegal on an underground black market through specific contacts, is much different from selling it out in the open in public markets. Yes, what they are doing right now is illegal, but it is nowhere near as risky as going public with it and selling directly to the general public.

Man, I'm about to switch things up, but I don't understand their sense of pride in high quality-low income labor jobs.

If you're good at something, if you take pride in your ability or craft, why would you not want to be paid adequately for it? You know what makes those fakes cheap? Ridiculously low wages. Both shoes are Chinese in the end, Nike pays their workers the same, if only fractions more than the others, they just have higher overhead, inflation, and R&D, (other business expenses to account for, etc...)

You really think Flywire and Hyperfuse are expensive? Or enough to jack up the prices that much - its not like they're unattainable materials to anyone else.

Just kinda shaking my head at them bragging for making "awesome fakes" of someone else and then making way less for it. 
sick.gif

I hate people who wear fakes.
I starved myself for weeks and months to get some fresh js and to see some dude rocking sum fakes that look similar to my real js just devalues da game and my efforts into looking fly as hell.
That .... ain't right b.
not srs
:lol: starved yourself fam? Were you fasting in order to gain approval from the Nike gods in Taiwan? Smh

I think people are under the assumption that "real" Nike's are produced in a sophisticated plant with top of the line engineers and state of the art materials. No. The real and fake kicks are made by underpaid families overseas.

Whats the name of the shoe in the background. Looks like a free run but I haven't seen it before.

Back
Top Bottom