OJ Mayo Suspended 10 Games After Positive DHEA Test

Originally Posted by henz0

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Your boy's been having a rough season.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

OJ still a top 10 shooting guard though. The next Kobe once he gets move to Sacramento or Portland.

Kobe
Roy

Iguodala

Ellis

Wade

Ginobili

Allen

J. Johnson

Martin

Jackson

No particular order.
I guarantee you if the Grizzlies offered Mayo for Ray Allen this summer the Celtics would take it in a second. Roy we don't know if he's ever going to be the same. Mayo is a hell of a lot better than Iguodala, even though he's not even a shooting guard. Jackson? I know you aren't talking about Stephen Jackson. Atleast I hope not. OJ would bust Kevin Martin's scrawny #%+. All he can do is score so I don't see what area he's better at. So that leaves Kobe, Wade, Ellis, Ginobli and Joe Johnson as the only clear cut better shooting guards that you listed. He's in the next tier with Eric Gordon, Stephen Curry and himself.

OJ still a top 10 shooting guard though. The next Kobe once he gets move to Sacramento or Portland.

roll.gif

Kobe
Wade
Monta
Manu
JJ
Iggy
Allen
Eric Gordon
Rip Hamilton
VC
K Mart
Roy
Tyreke

Mayo

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Kobe
Roy

Iguodala

Ellis

Wade

Ginobili

Allen

J. Johnson

Martin

Jackson

No particular order.
I guarantee you if the Grizzlies offered Mayo for Ray Allen this summer the Celtics would take it in a second. Roy we don't know if he's ever going to be the same. Mayo is a hell of a lot better than Iguodala, even though he's not even a shooting guard. Jackson? I know you aren't talking about Stephen Jackson. Atleast I hope not. OJ would bust Kevin Martin's scrawny #%+. All he can do is score so I don't see what area he's better at. So that leaves Kobe, Wade, Ellis, Ginobli and Joe Johnson as the only clear cut better shooting guards that you listed. He's in the next tier with Eric Gordon, Stephen Curry and himself.
the ghost of Ben Gordon's past >>> Mayo.

Originally Posted by Informerx

roll.gif

Kobe
Wade
Monta
Manu
JJ
Iggy
Allen
Eric Gordon
Rip Hamilton
VC
K Mart
Roy
Tyreke

Mayo
LOL @ Rip Hamilton, VC and Ray Allen. This ain't 2001 anymore. All three of those dudes would be sent PACKING as soon as the Grizz offered Mayo. As would Roy right now with the injuries and Iguodala even though he is NOT a shooting guard.

roll.gif

Kobe
Wade
Monta
Manu
JJ
Iggy
Allen
Eric Gordon
Rip Hamilton
VC
K Mart
Roy
Tyreke

Mayo
LOL @ Rip Hamilton, VC and Ray Allen. This ain't 2001 anymore. All three of those dudes would be sent PACKING as soon as the Grizz offered Mayo. As would Roy right now with the injuries and Iguodala even though he is NOT a shooting guard.
LOL at you thinking the celtics would trade Ray for OJ.

come on dude

Ain't no way in hell the Celtics would trade Ray Allen for OJ Mayo. Even in the offseason.

I don't know if OJ is better than Jason Terry.

laugh.gif
I aint even gonna try n defend dude & start goin back n forth.

Let's just wait n see what he does when he actually gets an opportunity to use his full talents.

People making all of these stupid comments either hated him since forever or don't watch grizzlies games.

Kobe
Roy

Iguodala

Ellis

Wade

Ginobili

Allen

J. Johnson

Martin

Jackson

No particular order.
eyes.gif

Ray Allen for OJ Mayo?

The Celtics wouldn't have taken that.

People are gonna look really stupid when he finally gets it going whether its in Memphis or somewhere else.
OJ was doing what Gordon is doing now in his rookie season when he was dominating the ball with Iavaroni as the coach. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

^ Eric Gordon now > OJ's rookie season

and it's not even close.
Obviously. But OJ rookie and soph years > Gordon's rookie and soph years.
BTW I think if OJ wants to become the player people think he can become, he should get traded to the Nets. Not sure what type of trade they could work out but that would be a good move for the Nets to get Mayo for cheap before this trade deadline. They could get the scoring option they need at SG and not have to give up their future for it.

They already got Morrow who can shoot better than Mayo. And if you turn Mayo into a jump shooter (which he was kinda forced to in Memphis this season due to all the other options), then we will just have another thread about how he would be the next Kobe on another team. Lol.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

roll.gif

Kobe
Wade
Monta
Manu
JJ
Iggy
Allen
Eric Gordon
Rip Hamilton
VC
K Mart
Roy
Tyreke

Mayo
LOL at you thinking the celtics would trade Ray for OJ.

come on dude

Morrow and Mayo as the centerpieces of a trade could make sense for both the Nets and Grizzlies.

Back
Top Bottom