ok, i think we gotta hit da reset button on men's fashion....

i can't believe capri's are even up for discussion 
roll.gif

That doesn't make sense either. But do your thing man. Capri's are for women.

They issue capris in da military for men..try again.

:lol: I wonder what your opinion was back when Dirty was the only one rocking them.

They're just longer shorts b...its not really rocket

science...

That's not the point. Guaranteed you were clowning them when Dirty rocked them.

W/e you say champ.....

They're just longer shorts...only ya seem to have a

Problem with em.

celebrity-feet-lebron-james-air-griffey-max-1-1.jpg

Got these too.
So because Lebron wears them you wear them :stoneface:

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance. I don't understand the homo reference here. Is there something you personally see here that is homo-erotic?

He's doing the drake

Puffing the lips out

Oh, he's pouting. Definitely a homosexual thing. However, simping, which Drake does, is a heterosexual thing. Got it.

Looks like I'm going to have to be the one that says it straight up...

Dude looks like a homo version of black dynamite with a buzz cut.

The way he's poking his lips out, MEGA PAUSE

And the outfit itself.. Looks like something a black female with an Afro would be wearing on a black panther poster.

Dude is ultra flamboyant in that pic.

I think you guys live a sheltered life. If you think pouting after a hard day of ballin (and then immediately having to deal with the tenacity of the media) is gay, then you guys must be pretty pampered.

Last edited:
I think you guys live a sheltered life. If you think pouting after a hard day of ballin (and then immediately having to deal with the tenacity of the media) is gay, then you guys must be pretty pampered.

Hahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

My god. Just take the L

There is not even an L to take. :stoneface:

:lol:

Lol. Not even going to waste time with a logical post.. I'll just say this.

Reinterpreting your other post so it's actually correct...

Knowing urban culture, if you aren't capable of looking at that picture and immediately noticing the flamboyant aspects of it either you have lived a very sheltered life, or you're remedial beyond imagining.

cmon fam you know westbrook look gay as **** in that picture 
mean.gif

Russell Westbrook takes the cake :lol:

View media item 621775

That is a got damn shame........

Dude looking like a gay supervillian displeased with one of his henchmen.

beat me to it lol. dude look real suspect in this pic.

i don't see the IT factor with this...male skirt thing. seems like these celebs are trying hard to fit into the high fashion world. if it makes them money then so be it i guess.

gotta say its not like there are wild dudes out there looking like that. its always celebs as far as i kno. which is w.e.

kim-kardashian-instagram-selfie-1015x1024.png

Last edited:
You are sheltered in your "urban life." Nobody cares about your ghetto standards. Urban life is not about being tough and ghetto, it's about being successful and opportunistic. Keep pretending your so hard, when really youre just surrounded by a bunch of bammas in your network spending their retirement plans on clothes just to impress other men.

You are sheltered in your "urban life." Nobody cares about your ghetto standards. Urban life is not about being tough and ghetto, it's about being successful and opportunistic. Keep pretending your so hard, when really youre just surrounded by a bunch of bammas in your network spending their retirement plans on clothes just to impress other men.

Inaccurate personal judgements based off limited knowledge of my life.... Check.

Your argument has already fallen through. Take your rustled jimmies and your dunce cap and two step out the thread b.

I think you guys live a sheltered life. If you think pouting after a hard day of ballin (and then immediately having to deal with the tenacity of the media)is gay, then you guys must be pretty pampered.

cmon fam you know westbrook look gay as **** in that picture :smh:  

No I don't. Because I don't judge other men like that. I know what "gay as ****" actually looks like. And even then I wouldn't go out of my way to pout at somebody else's wardrobe.

Ya'll gotta realize when someone is just out to start some **** and keep it moving.

The only thing I'm trying to start is clear thinking. You dudes are brainwashed into thinking "straight, normal society" men are not suppose to frown.

Back
Top Bottom