ok, i think we gotta hit da reset button on men's fashion....

NT is easily the gayest site on the internet. Even women don't care this much about what another other women wear. You're on a website about shoes, calling what another man wears gay for 7 pages?

Ya'll gotta realize when someone is just out to start some **** and keep it moving.

The only thing I'm trying to start is clear thinking. You dudes are brainwashed into thinking "straight, normal society" men are not suppose to frown.

It has nothing to do with him frowning. I have gay friends who have called Westbrooks clothing choices suspect. If gay man say you dress like what people expect a gay person to dress like then what is there to defend?

Also people who dress like the folks posted in here don't seem comfortable in their own skin

Ya'll gotta realize when someone is just out to start some **** and keep it moving.

The only thing I'm trying to start is clear thinking. You dudes are brainwashed into thinking "straight, normal society" men are not suppose to frown.

It has nothing to do with him frowning. I have gay friends who have called Westbrooks clothing choices suspect. If gay man say you dress like what people expect a gay person to dress like then what is there to defend?

Also people who dress like the folks posted in here don't seem comfortable in their own skin

I'm not talking about the sleeveless hoody. That's all Mr. T with the medallion. He's from Cali where the clothing reflects the environment and sunshine (let alone Oklahoma where it's commonly 100 degrees). But I'm talking about everyone thinking that him pouting (and mid-interview at that, as he is about to speak) is gay. It speaks volumes to the insecurities and sheepish minds.

Also if dudes were comfortable in their own skin, they wouldn't wear clothes. :smokin

Westbrook dresses like he was blind folded at a salvation army and told to wear whatever he picks out randomly.

i know this might seem like a reset that dudes wont do but i rock white tees alot after going like 2 years without rocking one, and i get them in like 2x but its really 3x, i like the feeling, iff i was
a lame id buy those kanye white t's just so i cant say you aint up on this

Whatever, I look at wardrobe and fashion in terms of practicality. If I never stepped foot off a sidewalk and into tropical weather with a nice ocean breeze (which most NTers seem like they never get the chance to do), then I wouldn't understand the use for capris. Fortunately for me, I understand that having baggy jeans does not mean you have bigger balls.

As far as these "apron" things go, that's an oriental/mediterranean/african thing. It goes back way longer than your family ever stepping foot into America. I have respect for other cultures and pasts. As far as it being a "fashion statement" -- whatever, I'm not really into trends.

If you don't like it, so be it. Yall still have female tendencies though with the wardrobe/sexuality gossip. Notice the story up there about the gay friend judging another man's look and thinking it's gay -- exactly, that's what feminine people do.

Last edited:
i know this might seem like a reset that dudes wont do but i rock white tees alot after going like 2 years without rocking one, and i get them in like 2x but its really 3x, i like the feeling, iff i was
a lame id buy those kanye white t's just so i cant say you aint up on this
run on sentence

Whatever, I look at wardrobe and fashion in terms of practicality. If I never stepped foot off a sidewalk and into tropical weather with a nice ocean breeze (which most NTers seem like they never get the chance to do), then I wouldn't understand the use for capris. Fortunately for me, I understand that having baggy jeans does not mean you have bigger balls.

As far as these "apron" things go, that's an oriental/mediterranean/african thing. It goes back way longer than your family ever stepping foot into America. I have respect for other cultures and pasts. As far as it being a "fashion statement" -- whatever, I'm not really into trends.

If you don't like it, so be it. Yall still have female tendencies though with the wardrobe/sexuality gossip. Notice the story up there about the gay friend judging another man's look and thinking it's gay -- exactly, that's what feminine people do.

Every post you put NT down like we don't travel or experience other cultures lol
Get off your high horse

Come on man, since the invention of different clothing both men and women have commented on what others have worn. Women do it more than men and there are whole magazines and channels dedicated to it. You don't think that in previous centuries men weren't criticized or chastised for their clothing choices? If you went to hang out with your crew wearing something completely out of the norm, none of your boys would make a comment?

Identify the "trend." What "trend' is he "starting?" Can you even identify a common theme in his fashion sense?

that's exactly the point; he is wearing anything that is out there to try and get it to catch on

relax there junior; I wasn't even talking to you nor one referring to him as "gay"

NT is easily the gayest site on the internet. Even women don't care this much about what another other women wear. You're on a website about shoes, calling what another man wears gay for 7 pages?
roll.gif
roll.gif

FOH

Identify the "trend." What "trend' is he "starting?" Can you even identify a common theme in his fashion sense?

that's exactly the point; he is wearing anything that is out there to try and get it to catch on

relax there junior; I wasn't even talking to you nor one referring to him as "gay"

I wasn't going at you like that papi. It was a legitimate question. IMO he likes the vintage stuff. Very apparent. In Oklahoma, if he wore the hoody and baggy pants everyday, he would be lynched. And trust me, he was getting lynched by the local media and fans before the dress code came into play (and also before he got injured and then OKIES finally realize what he is) because he came across visually as your average thug.

And therein lies the problem.

Last edited:

Every post you put NT down like we don't travel or experience other cultures lol
Get off your high horse

My bad.

I just call it how I see it. Just like everyone else in here.

Back
Top Bottom