Ok my fellow members of NT.....first date ideas....Im drawing a blank :-\

Ok so I'm going to be hanging out with this girl tonight. Im usual very good at first date ideas...but heres the problem....its freezing out and she doesntget off work til 10..so I will see her round 10:30....

we were supposed to get coffee but it will be too late so I figured we can chill in the car at this spot in my city where you have a cool view... and I wouldpick up two coffees ahead of time and have them in the whip like on some we couldnt go so lets have coffee here
ohwell.gif

what yall think?? Im in NYC by the way if you know a chill spot to sit and talk.

I like your idea. I would take her to a movie then out to eat. But you can save that for a second date.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Ok so I'm going to be hanging out with this girl tonight. Im usual very good at first date ideas...but heres the problem....its freezing out and she doesnt get off work til 10..so I will see her round 10:30....

we were supposed to get coffee but it will be too late so I figured we can chill in the car at this spot in my city where you have a cool view... and I would pick up two coffees ahead of time and have them in the whip like on some we couldnt go so lets have coffee here
ohwell.gif

what yall think?? Im in NYC by the way if you know a chill spot to sit and talk.
soho park silverspurs are pretty cool they're both in soho

if your in brooklyn and over 21 buffalo wild wings in atlantic mall is the perfect place for u two

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

movies is probably the worst place to go if you wanna get to know her
word....

and Im 20 if it counts....so cant hit the 21 spots yet

but the point of not going to a movie or something is because I want to actually speak to her and just feel each other out..... restaraunt would be cool...butat almost 11 at night? not a good idea....

Thats why you chill before like at a park or something, chat it up, go to the movie, then after go get something to eat. The movie adds more tothe after convo if the conversation is off to a slow start.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Thats why you chill before like at a park or something, chat it up, go to the movie, then after go get something to eat. The movie adds more to the after convo if the conversation is off to a slow start.
in the park??? he lives in NYC its 26 degress right now

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Thats why you chill before like at a park or something, chat it up, go to the movie, then after go get something to eat. The movie adds more to the after convo if the conversation is off to a slow start.
Make a fire and show her you can provide heat and comfort.

laugh.gif
But I was referring to what they said about the movies more so thenwhat He should do this time.

Ok so I'm going to be hanging out with this girl tonight. Im usual very good at first date ideas...but heres the problem....its freezing out and she doesnt get off work til 10..so I will see her round 10:30....

we were supposed to get coffee but it will be too late so I figured we can chill in the car at this spot in my city where you have a cool view... and I would pick up two coffees ahead of time and have them in the whip like on some we couldnt go so lets have coffee here
ohwell.gif

soho park silverspurs are pretty cool they're both in soho

if your in brooklyn and over 21 buffalo wild wings in atlantic mall is the perfect place for u two
my dude, i don't know if you been there recently, but that place is ridiculously loud. last time i went, they had like two dozen differenttv's playin a different sports channel, it seemed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if you are in brooklyn, try some of these spots that stay open pretty late:

sea -- dope thai spot in williamsburg that stays open pretty late
kitchen bar -- a cool bar/restaurant in park slope decorated with local artists' works. their food is pretty good, and they serve food until pretty late.
chocolate room -- place is dope, located in park slope also. you can sit down, have some hot chocolate, and maybe share a dessert
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sidecar -- another cool bar/restaurant in park slope.
red bamboo -- dope vegetarian soul food spot in ft. greene (across the street from my childhood apt
pimp.gif
), HIGHLY recommended.

Make a fire and show her you can provide heat and comfort.

laugh.gif
But I was referring to what they said about the movies more so then what He should do this time.
a diner........cheap food+good convo= smashing in too weeks

Bowling. you'll see how competitive she *+$ and it's not that expensive

dont spend too much on her cuz (1) she might have a man and (2) she might be a psycho

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

dont spend too much on her cuz (1) she might have a man and (2) she might be a psycho

lmao yeah she might be crazy

and for the record im not trying to smash too quick...im actually feelin her....smashing will come later....

where is there bowling around?

I live in Riverdale if that helps.... thanks for advice....so far im still shooting for my idea and or possibly bowling....

and whats good...anyone know a nice quiet non bummy diner?

word....

and Im 20 if it counts....so cant hit the 21 spots yet

but the point of not going to a movie or something is because I want to actually speak to her and just feel each other out..... restaraunt would be cool...but at almost 11 at night? not a good idea....

SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT GOOD PLAN.
happy.gif

Feel each other out. Good call.

I've struck out asking a girl for a coffee in advance. Timing is everything.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

lmao yeah she might be crazy

and for the record im not trying to smash too quick...im actually feelin her....smashing will come later....

where is there bowling around?

I live in Riverdale if that helps.... thanks for advice....so far im still shooting for my idea and or possibly bowling....

and whats good...anyone know a nice quiet non bummy diner?
i like bowlmor in manhattan, near union square, but i usually go to melody lanes in sunset park brooklyn (my neighborhood). try bowlmore. alsoheard that chelsea piers was official.

for a cool diner, try relish in williamsburg. there will be a ton of hipsters obviously, but the food is good, and they stay open until 1am on the weekends.

also, brooklyn diner on 57th street in manhattan (go figure
laugh.gif
) is awesome. the diner on 9th ave and tick tock diner on 8th ave are also pretty good -- bothof these are 24 hour spots.

if you want good burgers and fries, go to 7A cafe in the east village. this place is open until like 7am.
laugh.gif

Bowling is a no go seeing as your 21, everywhere Ive tried in the city wont allow under 21 after 9:30-10, but maybe theres a spot I havent tried
nerd.gif
, anyways my best bet would definitely something regular, scoop her up from workand drive somewhere, dont be cheesy and park somewhere dark, or even somewhere with a nice view it seems to cliche or that what I was told when I didit
grin.gif
. But if worse comes to worse take her to a diner/restaurant, seeingas your from riverdale, the Riverdale diner on 231st(behind the mcdonalds, cant confirm the street number for you but its behind broadway) has decent food andits a very mellow and chilled diner for you to just talk.

Back
Top Bottom