Ok my fellow members of NT.....first date ideas....Im drawing a blank :-\

The bowling is a good idea
Or either a late night cafe/ coffe spot( not starbucks)
Either will do for the " feeling each other"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ralphsody

FreddyPee said:
Ok so I'm going to be hanging out with this girl tonight. Im usual very good at first date ideas...but heres the problem....its freezing out and she doesnt get off work til 10..so I will see her round 10:30....

we were supposed to get coffee but it will be too late so I figured we can chill in the car at this spot in my city where you have a cool view... and I would pick up two coffees ahead of time and have them in the whip like on some we couldnt go so lets have coffee here
ohwell.gif

what yall think?? Im in NYC by the way if you know a chill spot to sit and talk.

my dude i got you, forget bowling..you said you live in riverdale right? in the bronx? if so theres a billards spot i used to go to when i lived there onbroadway, in front of van cortland park as long as your eighteen your in and they stay open till like 3:oo..theres also a little dinner on 231st thats open24/7, grab some cafe con leche there or a bite and you good bru..

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Bowling. you'll see how competitive she *+$ and it's not that expensive

dont spend too much on her cuz (1) she might have a man and (2) she might be a psycho

lmao yeah she might be crazy

and for the record im not trying to smash too quick...im actually feelin her....smashing will come later....

where is there bowling around?

I live in Riverdale if that helps.... thanks for advice....so far im still shooting for my idea and or possibly bowling....

and whats good...anyone know a nice quiet non bummy diner?

La Taqueria in Soho is a dope spot, relatively cheap... MAD good food.

Back
Top Bottom