Ok, tell me im right .08 =/= 8% of your blood

this ****** is trying to argue that .08=8% of your blood, and that the highest recorded bac which is .914 is 91% of your blood.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

umm doesnt it = 0.08% of your blood? and 8%BA Level would be 8% of your blood?

I am pretty sure its 8 % but I could be wrong- ^ he right

^i dont think that's right either im pretty sure people die around .4 or .5%

correct me if im wrong.

actually i guess .08 would be alot since theres alot of blood in a person? iunno, its too early for this.

I just drove home with way to much liquor in my system to be able to answer this thread...

Water & Altoids FTW
pimp.gif

Unless a person has developed a high tolerance for alcohol, a BAC rating of 0.20% represents very serious intoxication (most first-time drinkers would beunconscious by about 0.15%), and 0.35%-0.40% represents potentially fatal alcohol poisoning.[sup][1][/sup] 0.40% is the accepted LD[sub]50[/sub], the dose that is lethal for 50% of adult humans.[sup][2][/sup] Inextreme cases, individuals have survived and remained conscious despite having BACs as high as 0.914.[sup][3][/sup] The most extreme case appears to be a30-year-old male who survived a blood alcohol concentration of 1.50%, more than three times the lethal limit; "admitted to hospital in a deeply comatosestate", his life was saved by "swift invasive therapy including peritoneal dialysis".[sup][4]

[/sup]

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Unless a person has developed a high tolerance for alcohol, a BAC rating of 0.20% represents very serious intoxication (most first-time drinkers would be
unconscious by about 0.15%), and 0.35%-0.40% represents potentially fatal alcohol poisoning.[sup][1][/sup] 0.40% is the accepted LD[sub]50[/sub], the dose that is lethal for 50% of adult humans.[sup][2][/sup] In
extreme cases, individuals have survived and remained conscious despite having BACs as high as 0.914.[sup][3][/sup] The most extreme case appears to be a
30-year-old male who survived a blood alcohol concentration of 1.50%, more than three times the lethal limit; "admitted to hospital in a deeply comatose
state", his life was saved by "swift invasive therapy including peritoneal dialysis".[sup][4]

[/sup]

i find it funny enough that im %#%@ faced viewing this thread but i aint thought about chemistry like that since high school
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

i find it funny enough that im %#%@ faced viewing this thread but i aint thought about chemistry like that since high school
laugh.gif
What are you talking about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by javier5857

purplehazze96 wrote:

laugh.gif
What are you talking about
laugh.gif

LD[sub]50[/sub]

I was the one like what is this *!@%% talking about then i remembered
grin.gif

dude is confused ... .08 is 8% in real life terms ... but when dealing with BAC that doesnt mean 8% of your blood is alcohol (i guess thats what he was gettingat?) ...

.08 = 0.08 = 8/10ths of a percent...damn, even my mathematically remedial %+% knows that!

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I just drove home with way to much liquor in my system to be able to answer this thread...

Water & Altoids FTW
pimp.gif

did u get pulled over and they worked?

i dont remember exactly what it measures but BAC somehow relates to the concentration of sugar in your blood to alcohol consumed rather than actual amount ofblood in your body.

laugh.gif
Word? Owned...damn, you right...point is it aint no damn 8%. Told you math is krytonite 2 me...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Water & Altoids FTW
pimp.gif

Im not looking to cause any trouble here..but sounds like your just another person who was drinking an driving. Thanks to people like you innocent people arekilled everyday including people i knew. Get a designated driver.

Water & Altoids FTW
pimp.gif
You're an idiot.

Originally Posted by potus2028

.08 = 0.08 = 8/10ths of a percent...damn, even my mathematically remedial %+% knows that!
tired.gif

Although your grammar leaves much to be desired, often your posts are informative and make a legit contribution to the thread at hand. But this wasinexcusable.

laugh.gif
jk

And to the dude that's driving drunk, just stop now before you make a huge mistake.

You right...I damn sure did deserve a stoneface 4 that one...my math admittedly is severely lackin...I got a 1350 on my SAT...800 in the english/writingsection and 650...um...4...55...not as many points on the other part
smh.gif
that should illustrate my mathematical prowess right there...guess that proves that oldadage 'better 2 not post and be believed a fool, than hit quick reply and remove all doubt'
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom