OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

Use to play both basketball and football in my all blks...very comfy
pimp.gif

i always thought these were pretty dope..every colorway..well except for the air nelly editions.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Limited to release!!!!!!!!!! hopefully
so everyone wont be walking around with these and a Colorado Rockies Fitted looking like Clones......
sneakers under $140 should be limited to prevent this from happening all together
^^^^agree

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

i never like these, they are too big like boots

i like the air force max b's though

I love both shoes.... but the Air Force Max is clunky/boot like too.

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

Originally Posted by Micah18

Black White Purple, air max 2 cb '94, these are the it shoes for me, wouldnt mind them being limited again either
cb-94-2.jpg
courtesy of sole collector

you hope their being limited again? then i hope you can't get hold of one pair..
Man thats real harsh, but i will find away to get a pair limited or not, i hope u can get a pair

i'm not being mean.. i hope you get a pair.. but for some it's a lot harder to get certain shoes.. and if they become limted it will be almostimpossible to get them.. and then you get all those idiot resellers on ebay putting those prices waaaay up..

Nice. I have my 2003 pair..but I'm prolly going to put those up on the auction block and get these.

All they have to do now is release the CB Max 93s in the OG color (with 34 stitched on the back) and I'm all set.

133658824.jpg

Got these in today at work.... White/Grey colorway that is.

Quality is nice, exactly same as the previous retros'

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Got these in today at work.... White/Grey colorway that is.

Quality is nice, exactly same as the previous retros'

Are black purple supposed to release next?

Back
Top Bottom