OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

They are 50% off at a certain shoe retailer chain in NYC along with the whole store

say what???
nerd.gif

50% off huh? Will be looking round for them...can't be too many spots I gotta search thru to find them my sz probably gone anyway

so your natural size is a 10.5 right? (same size as me)
i'm just trying to get a feel for the sizing because nobody near me has em in the store for me to try on.
I'd say if you have a slightly wide foot, you have to get the 10.5, but if you have a narrow foot, you'd probably be OK with the 10. It's a matter of preference. I like for most of my kicks to fit close to my foot, like, I don't like a whole lot of room in the toe area, it justfeels wierd when I walk. With these, I wore them most of Friday and Saturday and by the end of it all, they felt a little better to walk around in. Stilltight as all hell with all the laces loose, but the toe area didn't feel as loose cause the rest of my foot wasn't being as restricted, but if my footwere any narrower I might have gone with the 10. I just remember trying on the 10 and it was too much of a squeeze.

They are 50% off at a certain shoe retailer chain in NYC along with the whole store
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRR?
pm info por favor?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

aint dr jays, magic, vims
what else am I missing?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRR?
pm info por favor?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

what else am I missing?
Yes info on this please
happy.gif

yo CB had sum tough kicks. I likes these and CB4... my favorite. Definitely feelin the colorway on these though.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRR?
pm info por favor?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

what else am I missing?
it isn't jimmy jazz too.the best price i've seen for these was $99 at fordham

its not that much of a secret to some in nyc but i just dont feel like blowing it up on here cuz i do cop some kicks there from time to time on crazy deals.some people have pmed me for info so just hit me up and ill tell. but i dont know what sizes they have if any i just saw them on the shelf

Back
Top Bottom