OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

I will be picking mine up tommorow...can't wait...I been wanting these for years..I hope they drop the black pair too.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

These joints are ROTTING on the shelves around my way.
Thats what im guessing will happen here so I can go in and cop for cheap
pimp.gif

I really like this shoe but I aint paying no 120...I'll wait for them to hit the 80 or 90 price range

None of these that have actually sold on eBay in the last two weeks have gone past $90.00 Depending on size a few have gone for 75 - 80.
Feel kind of sorry for people who aren't making any profit on them, but i'm not paying full price for a cut price product.

Originally Posted by swingshot

None of these that have actually sold on eBay in the last two weeks have gone past $90.00 Depending on size a few have gone for 75 - 80.
Feel kind of sorry for people who aren't making any profit on them, but i'm not paying full price for a cut price product.
They were a general release, and not limited like the freshwater Griffey's. So they're going to sit around just like the Godzilla's. Nike seems to do that with most of their Barkley line. Not sure why. People won't make money off them for another year

I'm glad they were a general release....Great for sneaker lovers but bad for resellers.......sorry resellers

Be clear though, soon as a 50% at footlocker comes around, these are gonna be vaporized....

i tried these on the other day and im sad to say i was dissapointed they felt horrible. Very hard midsole. I'd also say go a half a size up at least. Itried a 13 on and my foot couldnt even breathe lol if i were to purchase them i would get a size 14.

Got a pair for around $80.00 a few days back.

Upper is reasonable quality.

Midsole - not identical to the one used in the 2006 2 Strong, but very close. Mold may have been recast.

Fit - they're just a little hard to get into, but no real sizing problems for me, and my feet are on the wide side. They're maybe just a little small.

Cushioning - Like El Bro said, inner bubble just doesn't feel right. Outer bubble, is fairly responsive. Forefoot cushioning is so so.
They don't feel as hard overall as the 2006 2 Strongs, but that's comparing a well worn in shoe with one straight out of the box.

To some extent, i think people are remembering OG Air Max2 hoops shoes with rose tinted glasses.

Wore my OG Air Max2 Uptempos for the first time in years the other day, and they weren't as comfortable as a i remembered.
Particularly in the forefoot.

Nike started making big advances in cushioning and support toward the end 95/ early 96 with the arrival of zoom (tensile) air, the use of shank plates,
and further tweaking of the Air Max2 unit. The Air Max2 CB predates that period by a little bit.. and i suspect that's part of the reason the shoe isattracting the criticism that it is.

Originally Posted by SC415

Hey I have a Question for my barkley fans...

Would people trade these barkleys for some pippen 1's in the purple colorway.

I'm just trying to see if people would consider that a good trade.

only a fool would do that trade. these >>>> pippen 1s, especially the purple c/w pippens.
sick.gif

I finally picked up my pair yesterday. At $60 i kind of regret not getting a second pair but im surethere should bee a few sitting around still next month.

Solid shoe tho
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom