Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Ginobli destroyed KD's neck with that fake.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Spurs did work tonight.

Why didn't Ibaka play in the 4th?? They need him down low.
Horrible night for Westbrook, he has to shoot better if they want a chance in this series. Spurs are too seasoned.

GINNNNNNOOOOOOOOBBBBLLLLLEEEEE!!!!!!
eek.gif

1-0.

SA's 2nd Half Execution.
pimp.gif

They didn't make foolish turnovers which have allowed OKC to come back in previous series....

PO

I would be lying if I said that I wasnt scared for a while, OKC was playing really well, but true to form San Antonio came back and held it down like only we can. 
The refs ruined the game both ways, its been like this the entire playoffs, I dont think that can be used to give OKC a pass. When Harden was getting every call last series everyone just chalked it up to agressive play.

I dont even want to talk about what OKC didnt do, this game was all about what we did. Superior defensive from start to finish, OKCs big 3 was shut down, Westbrook in particular. Great win. San Antonio got the "test" they were waiting for and they answered the call. 

Russ and Harden shot poorly and turned the ball over. Manu was great. Scott Brooks as usual didn't have any playcalls to counter the Spurs defense.

I still like the Thunder's chances in the series.

I'm so tired of late whistles and touch fouls, though.

The older I've become, the more I can appreciate the Spurs' brand of basketball. It may not be the prettiest, but it works. Respect to them

Originally Posted by illmatic34

HARDEN IS CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
#$ tried to hit a few uncontested late basket  to make it less dramatic of the fact that he got outplayed by the real 6th man Ginobily the whole game

I think the Spurs should be worried cause the thunder stars did not play that well and Brooks had a brain fart yet they were still in the game.

I don't expect Manu to go for 30 every night either.

Perkins was getting lost on defense throughout the whole 4th quarter. It makes ZERO sense why Ibaka was not out there.

Duncan had one of his patented whole fore arm grab "blocks"
30t6p3b.gif

What really helped SA tonight was their depth...OKC relies so much on the big three down the stretch & that's it...
Whereas SA has sooo many weapons. Jack, Neal, Leonard, Bonner Etc...

It was an amazing game to watch. Had me nervous every minute. SA's execution and great play-making was the difference.....

PO

Back
Top Bottom