Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

KA-WOW!

Throw it down!

Nasty.
sick.gif

Man im not a Spurs fan, but they are beautiful basketball to watch. They play the right way.

The team is like the perfect mixture of young & old.

This lets me no that Durant needs to change his game to a Dirk type game. He needs to work in the mid post with his back to the basket

Been tellin all my boys since the playoffs started, No1 is stopping the Spurs this season. It is their title to win. IDK if its just Pop is that nice, or if the Spurs are just healthy this year because of the short season and they knew how to rest their guys when they needed to during the regular season.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Come on OKC. I can't watch another NBA finals with the Spurs. I tried, I just can't do it.
This is a different Spurs team tho. Tony Parker is cuttin these dudes up and they run the break really well unlike the last championship squad. I actually like this Spurs team. 

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Come on OKC. I can't watch another NBA finals with the Spurs. I tried, I just can't do it.
This is a different Spurs team tho. Tony Parker is cuttin these dudes up and they run the break really well unlike the last championship squad. I actually like this Spurs team. 
Exactly.  I'm far from a Spurs fan, but you're crazy if you can't enjoy watching this team play.

This is a completely different Spurs team than those slow-down defensive squads. They're consistently putting up 100 points in these playoffs. A lot more fun to watch. I don't mind. Plus, I just can't have OKC going to the Finals.

Back
Top Bottom