Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

TIMMY
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Timmy lookin' 28 on that dunk
laugh.gif

Spurs pick and roll is a thing of beauty..

Thunder REALLY need to attack the basket man, get Duncan in foul trouble.

Spurs are just beasting the playoffs this year... they might even pull a clean sweep throughout the whole western conference?

Serge Ibaka needs to retire, right now he needs to just hang up his jersey and go away forever. 
Great half for us. 
Westbrook is out of this game. Timmy is BALLIN, Tony is BALLIN, Manu is BALLIN, Kawhi is BALLIN, man EVERYONE IS BALLIN.

Thunder aint winning this game. I wouldn't be surprised if they get sweeped. I can't say I see the Thunder ever winning a championship with Scott Brooks.

DUNCAN!
eek.gif

Let's Go SA. What a 1st half of basketball. Duplicate another one like this one & it will be 2-0.

Hopefully this occurs.

PO

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Kerr sounding upset
I dont blame him, russy wont win with that 1 on 1 mentality and taking bad shots.  Get the ball to kd and harden or penetrate and dish

Also, Reggie Miller needs to realize that Russ is not going away from the game plan. That is the game plan/there is no game plan.

spurs just running their game plan
timmy duncan really thinks it's 1999
just gave ibaka a nasty brosbang type facialruss needs to get going. he is gonna get blamed for this one, especially since tp is torching okc
kd needs more touches

Westbrook has to stop taking the competition with Tony Parker personally; KDurant hardly touched the ball the first half!!!!

Spurs - playing basketball at its finest. Damn near every posession brought a good shot.

Pop - you sir i have no words.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Thunder aint winning this game. I wouldn't be surprised if they get sweeped. I can't say I see the Thunder ever winning a championship with Scott Brooks.
I told you to change the sig. FOOLISH.

wink.gif

happy.gif

f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

If they hadn't turned it over 14 times in Game 1, the first half score probably would have looked like this. That's the diference in the game, even with all of OKC's second chance points.

What exactly is he supposed to do when the bigs can't convert near the hoop, people can't get open, and they can't even set picks right. He has four assists, would have had a couple more if the bigs could make a dunk or layup.. and he has zero turnovers. Russ has plenty of weaknesses but give me a break.

He's staying on Parker, gets screened, and the big man help can't even slow Tony down.
Originally Posted by buggz05

Also, Reggie Miller needs to realize that Russ is not going away from the game plan. That is the game plan/there is no game plan.
Exactly. He's not ignoring Durant open for 3 or missing every big man on the pick and roll.. there's no gameplan out there to speak of.

Here comes the "nobody could get open" defense on Russell's continuous polarizing decision making.

Damn Big J 33, you need to go work for the Romney campaign, maybe you can make some excuses for him too. He looks like he needs your help to...

Back
Top Bottom