Old School Niketalker. Sz 15 collection. Pulling them out of the closet.....

Hey so I used to collect Jordan's back in college, anyway I am sz 15 so they are all sz 15, only people with rare sizes like 15 would understand how hardsome of these are to come by, back in the day I waited like 2-3 years to find a pair of oly 6's or inf vi's, there just are very very few sz 15'sout there. Anyway for those of you who are sz 15 then you know how hard it was to come by these shoes when they came out. I used to have 100's more, butwhen I graduated college, I sold most off to start my first business, boy do I miss my some of them, but hey, life has changed and I am getting tired ofdragging some of these around so I am selling off the rest I dont care for anymore and keeping a select few that will always hold a spot in my heart, anywayjust throwing up a few pics of me pulling them out of the closet after 3+ years. Look for me on ebay in the next few days as a lot of sz 15's will beposted. Not a selling post, none of these are for sale, just showing a few pairs I have. Boy the board looks good, much more user friendly and much nicer thenback in the day....

Nice stuff
pimp.gif

Nice collection. Those laneys are fresh man. I don't think u should sell em. Rock em out.

I started collecting Jordans in the late 80's. I am size 16 and have been since '89. So, I have been collecting sneakers for 20 years now. And I onlyhave 34 pairs of Jordans. I haven't sold or traded ANY.

IT IS VEEEEEEERY HARD TO COP JORDANS IN SZ 15 AND 16. AND YOU GOTTA PAY DOUBLE THE REGULAR PRICES. Kudos to you man.. Lovin the VI and V.
smile.gif

I'm a size 15 and trust me it's not the easiest finding shoes. The good thing about it is that you find deals that people normally woundnt find in asize 10 but the bad thing they are limited and some models of J's don't come in 15.

must be such a pain trying to find these but when you do must feel great. good stuff

Finally remembered my original screen name, anyway ebay starts today, should probably get 40 pairs up or so. Collecting Sz 15 has it's up and downs, upuntil a few years ago, they did not make fakes in sz 15 so I never really had to go through any trouble with fakes, but on the other hand they dont make manysz 15's either, say you wear size 11 and you want some oly 6's or Columbia xi's or iii'3 or iv's, if you have the money you can basicallyget them whenever you like... Size 15 that is not the case at all. I literly scowered the earth for years finding some of the shoes that I have had and stillcould not find them.

nice collection. I feel your pain I wear a 14 and that is hard to come by, so I know a 15 is even harder to get

Back
Top Bottom